Store+Organize+Edit+Protect+Import+Download+View+Share your files right from your iPhone! Transform your iPhone/iPod touch into a real HardDrive with no extra cable or software!
HardDrive is a complete file storage application that brings you all the missing abilities of the iPhone:
• Exchange files between your computer and your device using usb or wifi (without iTunes sync)
• Organize your files in folders; Create as many folders as you want
• Edit your files and folders
• Import files from your clipboard, from your photo library or from the web
• Download files from the internet
• Download files from any other file sharing application that supports wifi file transfer
• View all your files
• Protect your private folders with passwords
• Share your files using usb, wifi and bluetooth
• Send your files by email
• Protect the application with a code
and more !
• Wifi file transfer:
-Simply upload files from your computer to your device, and download files from your device to your computer by activating the built-in Wifi server. Enter one of the given addresses in your favorite internet browser and start transferring files
• Organize your files and folders:
Create folders to organize your files; you can create as many folders as you want, and also create folders inside folders! Make your own folder hierarchy.
• Edit your files and folders:
With HardDrive, you can move, copy, delete, rename any of your files and folders!
• Folder protection
Protect your folders containing your sensitive photos and documents with a password! Don't worry, your protected folders are still protected with you use the wifi file transfer feature (one can access your protected folders only if he knows your passwords). Define your personal secrete question and answer to retrieve all your passwords.
• App protection:
Protect your app with a code. Only this code allows the app launch!
•; USB File sharing:
Connect your device to your computer using USB and exchange files between your computer and your device using the iTunes file sharing feature
•; Bluetooth file sharing:
Share all your files in bluetooth; select a file, then a person and start sharing your file!
•; Wifi file sharing:
Start the built-in wifi server and enter one of the given addresses in your internet browser. Use the built-in internet browser to access files on any other device that has a file sharing application (HardDrive, AirSharing, AppFile...)
•; File import:
Import files from your clipboard, photo library or from the web with the built-in web browser
•; Download files:
Use the built-in internet browser to surf and download files from internet to your HardDrive!
• View all your files:
HardDrive supports all the common photo formats (jpg, bmp, gif, png...), document formats (pdf, txt, rtf, doc, xls, pages, numbers...) and media formats supported by the iPhone (mp3, mp4, m4v, caf...) !
• Share your files by email, and save your photos in your photo library.
Find a tutorial inside the app (i button on the top left) to know how to use all the features of HardDrive.
HardDrive is THE missing built-in app of your iPhone and iPod touch.
With HardDrive, you will finally be able to take photos, documents, music and videos from your friend computers or iPhones !
If you experience some issues with HardDrive, just drop us an email at support@SEB-AppStore.com
Note: the iPhone email app doesn't support the attachment of huge file; therefore to avoid crashing the app while sending a email, a file size limitation of 10Mb has been set.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed a bug in playlist player
Ratings and Reviews
Very buggy, the WiFi transfer crashes on every second file, first one goes over fine, second one, crash. Also, you can't see files at the root level, only folders, you have to move the files into a folder to be able to view it. Lame, wish I would of got a free one, just hoping for the extra features to work, guess not. Not worth it!!!
I would love to see the bugs ironed out, because this is an app that the iPhone really needs. I can get the Wi-Fi transfer to work, if I do a hard restart of the app using a double click. An annoyance is that the file extension is sometimes changed with a download from the iPhone, particularly in the case of PowerPoint files. I'd love to see this app brought up to full power.
Works as advertised on my iPod Touch 4th gen
So far so good for me. I transferred a few files to/from my iPod Touch (4th gen) with no crashing or any problems and it was pretty fast too. I plan to use this for backup up photos without having to sync and use iTunes or even bother getting out the usb cable.
The developer, Sebastien BUET, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sebastien BUET
- 9.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © SEB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.