Hardness Conversion is a simple app for converting between popular scales used to measure the hardness of non-austenitic steels. It is in conformance to ASTM E140-07.
- Convert between popular Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop hardness scales.
- HRC (Rockwell C Hardness Number 150 kgf)
- HV (Vickers Hardness Number)
- HBS (10-mm Standard Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HBW (10-mm Carbide Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HK (Knoop Hardness, Number 500-gf and Over)
- HRA (A Scale, 60-kgf)
- HRD (D Scale, 100-kgf)
- HR 15-N (15-N Scale, 15-kgf)
- HR 30-N (30-N Scale, 30-kgf)
- HR 45-N (45-N Scale, 45-kgf)
- Scleroscope Hardness Number
This app was developed by ITAMCO, please visit http://www.itamco.com for more information.
Conversion for Rockwell B Hardness Range, Nickel, High-Nickel Alloys, Cartridge Brass, Austenitic Stainless Steel Plate in Annealed Condition, Austenitic Stainless Steel Sheet, Copper, Alloyed White Irons, and Wrought Aluminum Products.
minor bug fixes
updated layout and graphics
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not nearly what I was hoping for. I frequently see noop and brinell hardness values and need to convert those values onto Rc scale which is the scale I am most familiar with. Most of the time I get "n/a" for the Rc equivalent. Please estimate a value if you don't have it in the program look up table.
Must download app!
Very user friendly and to the point. Great app! Looking forward to seeing more apps from you.
Best App for Hardness Conversion!
This app is Great! I work in the steel industry and have been looking for an app like this for a long time! Great Job ITAMCO! Looking forward to more apps from you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.