Tune your guitar faster than ever with the HT-6 FastTune App. Based on the best-selling HardWire HT-6 Polyohonic Tuner, the HT-6 FastTune allows you to up to six strings at once. One strum and you’re done.
Don’t get stuck plucking each string to tune your guitar, wasting your time you have to play. With the HT-6 FastTune you simple strum your guitar and the app will show you the tuning status of all 6 strings at once. You’ll know which ones are sharp, flat, or perfectly in tune. The easy to read display that has been designed to look like guitar tablature shows you how far out of tune each string is, making it even easier to get back in tune.
The HT-6 FastTune uses both chromatic and polyphonic tuning. This means you can tune your guitar string by string with the chromoatic mode or tune all six strings at once in the polyphonic mode. The HT-6 FastTune app makes it even easier to tune your guitar because it automatically detects what tuning mode you’re using. The HT-6 app seamlessly switches between the two modes without changing the display. The display will show you the tuning status of each string you strum, if that’s just one or even all six. The HT-6 FastTune works like six tuners in one; one for each string.
The HT-6 FastTune app works with acoustic and electric guitars, and bass guitars with up to 6 strings. The app will work using the mic, headphone jack, or 30-pin connector on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to get the most accurate signal for tuning your guitar.
* Single note or full strum tuning capability
* Works with acoustic and electric guitars, 4, 5, 6-string bass guitars
* Works with device mic input, headphone jack, or 30-pin input
* Unified polyphonic and single note display
* Uses familiar guitar tab layout making it easy to read
* Incredible accuracy in both polyphonic and chromatic tuning modes
* Available Tuning Modes (Standard, Drop D, 4-String Bass, 5- String Bass, 6 String Bass)
* Includes Guitar Drop-D Tuning Mode
* Adjustable tuning reference A440, A, A♭, G, G♭ F, E, and 436 Hz to 445 HZ
* Automatic fret detection for tuning with a capo
* Normal and strobe mode-chromatic tuning only
For more information:
Follow HardWire online:
* Settings are saved and automatically reloaded
* Added button to reset tuner to default settings
* Updated images
Ratings and Reviews
Works well for what it is
I like this tuner because it starts up fast, looks clean, and you can get a good tune pretty quickly. I use the "poly tune" function, and while it's not as good as a real stompbox, it's close enough for practicing. It's nice having a tuner on my phone so I don't have to dig one out of my gear bag. I've only used it to tune acoustically, and I've never had noise problems. Using this app on an iPhone 4, I get better response than the mic on those $20-$30 Korg tuner/metronome combos.
I've tried Cleartune, ProTune, InsTuner, and many more but always have discrepancies with my built-in tuner from Yamaha. I tend to trust Yamaha, being one of the largest and most serious instrument makers in the world, and assume the built-in hardware tuner is working accurately. So I'm disturbed when no matter what I cannot reconcile the apps to the hardware tuner. Then, voila! The Hardwire HT-6 checks perfectly in synch with my hardware tuner.
Very cool. Seems more accurate when single note tuning. Nice options for visuals. Great work Harman.
Actually, not a bad tuner. Having downloaded 20-30 tuning apps—only to delete 99% of them after 1 test run—I admittedly and understandably expected little of this one. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this app does, in fact, do an unexpectedly decent job. It's much more sensitive, accurate, and appropriately designed, without unnecessary, burdensome, added features that only complicate a straight-forward task.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harman Professional, Inc.
- 11.3 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2012, Harman International Industries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.