For over 80 years, Harkins Theatres has become renowned for its commitment and passion for providing the Ultimate Moviegoing® experience. Now, enjoy that experience on the go with the Harkins Theatres App! It’s the best way to view showtimes, buy tickets, watch trailers, find out about the latest movie events happening at Harkins Theatres, and manage your My Harkins Awards account.
• Look up movies and showtimes and share them with friends and family
• Purchase tickets securely
• Select your favorite theatres for quick access by tapping the popcorn kernel icon
• Be the first to find out about the latest Harkins events and promotions
• Read movie synopses, ratings, run-times and cast info
• View trailers of current and upcoming movies
• Manage your My Harkins Awards account and view your digital My Harkins Awards card
• Access your Popcorn Perks and My Harkins Awards benefits
• Access the Harkins Store to purchase discount tickets, Loyalty Cups and Gift Cards
• See theatre amenities and view theatre location maps
• View poster art and images
• Use easy-to-navigate icon indicators for movie features and amenities like 3D, IMAX, Audio Description (AD), Closed Caption (CC) and more
• For information about, or to opt out of, our data sharing practices, please visit http://www.harkins.com/Dont-Sell-My-Info
Bug fixes, performance improvements, and updates required by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
“Back” or “Change Showtime” Button Please
We select a showtime and are taken to seating chart to select our seats. However, if we don’t like the seats available and want to check another showing, we have to completely exit the app and start again. Please make it easier to check seating for other showtimes. A “Back” or “edit” button would be appreciated.
$1.50 charge extra per ticket
The use experience is terrible! And then we all get to pay $1.50 extra per ticket because Harkins forced assigned seating on everyone. So now when I buy 5 tickets I get to pay $7.50 extra. So to avoid this, I get the wonderful privilege of having to go to the theater a few days before the movie to buy tickets.
Also picking seats in the web app is terrible! You have to zoom in to pick the seats, then when you zoom out, any seats that you touch as you zoom out get selected.
There is more but I’m not Harkins’ QA.
Very good app!
It’s a very good app! It’s amazing! So when I first got this app I thought it was not gonna be such a great app because of the people that thought it wasn’t really good. So I tried it out and it was good. Not that good of an app. On the second day better but not to good! I wanted to post a letter like this to you but I didn’t have any internet. But, for a little while (I mean like months) I tried it and it was AWSOME!!! So if you’re a person who wants this app (or a developer) thank you for reading
This comment and enjoy the app.
Now you may think this is weird or not but I am a boy named Riley.
I’m 9 years old
- Harkins Theatres
- 17 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Harkins Administrative Services
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.