When you have a song you *really* want someone to check out, you try your best to make it as easy as possible for them to reach the play button but there hasn’t been an easy way to do that.
With Harmany, you can share from...
1. The Apple Music/Spotify app
2. A widget right from your lockscreen
3. The app itself
Grab a Harmany link, and send it to your friends! No more futzing about in other services for a compatible link!
== What's New? ==
* Tweaked borders around album artwork and buttons
* Improved queries with Spotify
* General bug fixes and performance boost
* Added support for dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect minimal app
Exactly what I was looking for. I’m an Apple Music subscriber and sometimes I want to share a song with friends who use Spotify. This does it perfectly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.