Harmonium Anywhere is the best harmonium available in the app store.
If you are travelling or too lazy to play or no access to real harmonium, or just need a quick practice before performance, you will find Harmonium Anywhere too handy.
For quick practice this is a must have product.
Harmonium Anywhere provides:
- 3 octaves.
- Multi touch keyboard.
- Coupler feature (Right Octave).
- Real harmonium high quality sound with 7 more instruments.
- Reference/Highlighter key, to allow especially kids to remember the start note.
- Scale changer up to 12 notes.
- Note identifier in 3 different formats: Western, Gurmukhi, Devanagari Notations.
- Scroll lock feature to lock accidental scroll of keyboard.
- Display Optimized for both iPhones and iPads.
- Designed keeping the needs of Kids who don't have real harmoniums.
- Compatible with other music apps, e.g. tabla apps on app store.
- Zoom button added to provide more keys especially on iPads.
- Now you can either record:
- Harmonium sound only
- Any sound including Harmonium with the help of in-built microphone.
- Playback recordings, share on social sites or with friends, teachers, etc.
- Better sound clarity.
- MIDI support
- More features will follow based on user feedback/reviews.
- Added 7 more instruments mixed with Original Harmonium sound.
- Player notes in a loop to allow a player to practice note by note.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good harmonium simulation
Overall this is a fantastic harmonium app, and I especially like the MIDI support feature. There were no other harmonium apps with it. I use it mainly to play the harmonium parts to Beatles songs and works great for performances as well. My only complaint is that the options buttons (not the musical keyboard) take a few seconds to respond, but in the end it's not a big problem; just something minor I've found that could be fixed. Definitely worth the $4.
Good App. Feature requests. Please.
It is overall a good app. I have few features requests which will be really appreciated if they are fulfilled.
1) when the top half of the keyboard space is pressed, it should register only the nearest black key. Similarly for bottom half, the nearest white key. Otherwise the fingers have to move perfectly.
2) keyboard size for iPhone XS Max. Please make the keyboard size fit the screen. Also when you zoom out on the keyboard the length width ratio should change so that the keyboard covers as much screen area as it can.
3) If possible, then please add recorded & tuned harmonium sounds.
4) Label each sound mode 1-8.
Probably too much to ask for. But it is the way for making a good product. Customer feedback.
Needs a lot of improvement
I have been playing harmonium ever since I was three. I bought this for the on the go harmonium. But was disappointed with the purchase. As pointed by some other reviewers, there is a lag. And no, I am not using via Bluetooth. I have tried both, iphone and ipad and it is the same. Can not sing with the app in realtime. The keys are not as responsive. The sound needs little more work to be closer to being real. There is a lot of echo even at the lowest settings. Would love to have option for no echo.
Developer Response ,
We have tested this on multiple devices old new iOS ones and old and new iOS versions too, the lag is a subjective term and we haven’t noticed lag which is noticeable during the play.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.