In life, only a few decisions really matter. Learn how to get them right every time!
Ever blame yourself for making bad decisions? Learn how to prevent it from happening again.
One decision can change your life. Make sure you get the ones that matter right, every time
Start making better, faster decisions today with the Harmony Decision Maker.
Harmony Decision Maker is a new app by Goldratt Research Labs that guides you through the 5 Steps of the ProConCloud process to help you make better faster decisions when it really matters. Each of the 5 steps was designed to help prevent one of 5 common mistakes we make when trying to resolve problems or decision conflicts that can hang over us like dark clouds.
Join thousands of users of all ages from around the world, that is already using the Harmony Decision Maker to make better faster decisions when it really matters
“Great User Experience” and “Rising Star” Awards by Finances online, https://reviews.financesonline.com/p/harmony-decision-maker/.
"83% on data Privacy and User Experience" ORCHA independent App review https://appfinder.orcha.co.uk/review/200210/
The Five Steps of the ProConCloud method that our HDM App guides users through include:
Step 1: Define YOUR Problem and why it's important.
To prevent common mistakes of Wasting our limited attention by Dealing with Unimportant Problems or Procrastinating on Important Problems
Step 2: Define YOUR and “THEIR” Conflicts
To prevent common mistakes of Jumping to a Solution Or just Finding Someone to Blame
Step 3: Resolve Change Conflicts with win:win
To prevent common mistake of FOCUSING on only ONE resolution or compromising Not realizing there are 4 viable options
Step 4: YES BUT Planning
To prevent common mistakes of Ignoring valid reservations (Yes, buts) OR Using Yes, buts as excuses not to act
Step 5: Design GOOD Experiment
To prevent the common mistake of failing to learn from experience by doing BAD Experiments when
communicating or implementing changes
The App is totally free to use. New Users gets one free decision analysis. If you want to use the app to help you make more decisions, you can subscribe for less than $2/month - a 12-month subscription is only $19.99.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Major update to the messenger UI!
Previously the Messenger UI functionality was only available for steps 1, 2, and 3 but has now been added for step 4. We have also upgraded the messenger interface for step 1 and 2 to make it more conversational.
As always we appreciate comments and feedback, let us know what you think of the new functionality, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple app with huge benefits
This thing is amazing! You can get yourself out of jail with it or at least avoid jail n the first place. Works for personal dilemmas, persistent conflicts and you versus them.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other users so they can see that trying out the app has a big upside if it helps you and only a small downside if it did not.
App needs work
1) iOS trial does not work. Requires you to commit to subscription before it works.
2) entering text in step 1 the text box is hidden behind the keyboard - requires UX work
3) license already purchased, still gives you the option to subscribed again - requires UX work
4) step 4 asks you to pick one of 4 options. But when you try to select it tells you that you have to resolve the issue first. End up getting stuck. Tried going backwards and select a different change. Still no way to go forward. If it is user problem, then it is not user friendly and intuitive and requires UX work.
5) the user help and prompt still pops up after already going through tutorial.
6) the modes keep going back into view only mode. Need UX work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback on specific ways we can improve the app. We take great pride in our app and we worked hard to address all the issues you raised.
We are excited to announce that we have released a new version today with some of the fixes and will be releasing another next week that addresses all your concerns.
We would really appreciate it, after confirming that we’ve addressed all the critical issues you raised, that you come back and consider changing your review and rating to ensure new users know the issues you raised were fixed. If not please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Goldratt Research Labs
Everyone should have this app. Helped me make a lot of desicions in my life and my job. Takes any of my doubts out fast.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. Great to know it helped you make personal and business decisions.
- Goldratt Research Labs Pte Ltd
- 195.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Goldratt Research Labs Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- HDM 1 Month Subscription $2.99
- HDM 12 Months Subscription $29.99
- HDM 12 Months Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.