**Features latest, 20th Edition Content**
The most trusted brand in medical content delivered on a concise, easy-to-navigate platform.
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice. The Manual also includes abundant quick reference tables, plus concise text―providing rapid access to bedside information when decisions need to be made quickly. This feature-rich summary guide covers all diseases and conditions commonly seen in inpatient general medicine, so you can be sure to find invaluable content directly to your workflow and practice.
The updated 20th Edition has been carefully reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing topics along with the addition of appropriate new sections.
Harrison's Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
• Latest edition with new and revised chapters
• Quick reference tables, and charts
• Highlight and make notes within any entry
• Detailed diagnostic guidelines
• Up-to-date treatment recommendations
• Improved index for more straightforward navigation on your device
• Universal Index and Full Text Searches guarantee you find topics quickly
• 'Favorites' for bookmarking notable entries
• Includes access to full contents and features on companion website
Editors: J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; Dan L. Longo, MD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education/Medical
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* Free Preview Now Available
* Update features latest 20th edition content
* The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another reviewer already mentioned the problem with the figures. This is the first application I have purchased for iPhone that would allow viewing of the figures. I wasted a great deal of money on others only to find that they required flash players. The information in this tool is useful but it is always better to see what they are talking about. It's too bad they did not take advantage of the touch screen size control of the iPhone. I think all the one star reviews are from people who do not know how expensive reference books are. This is not a toy. If they can improve the figures and maintain the quality of information, I will continue my subscription indefinitely.
Harrison’s manual of medicine unbound
I am a physician of 50 years experience. This manual has insufficient information for clinical practice. Rating 0
Don’t buy this app. $89 and I’m not able to get it to work. Complaint to company returned to me and directed to apple Apple support has become very complicated when it comes to app complaints. I’m really upset.
Developer Response ,
The content of our Harrison's Manual of Medicine mobile app (and website) is provided by the publisher of the printed text version. If you have purchased a subscription using an Apple ID account, it is necessary to be logged in to the App Store with that Apple ID to access the content of your purchase.
Very good poker aproach to internal medicine
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Harrison's Manual of Medicine $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.