Harvey’s Hundreds is the super fun brain-teasing matching game from Steve Harvey.
You’ve seen Steve play Harvey’s Hundreds with guests on his show. Now, you get to play it—whenever and wherever you want. Select your difficulty level, and start testing your problem-solving skills.
To play, simply match the tiles and win points. The faster and better you play, the more points you have for lives and cool features.
There are two game modes: Classic and Journey.
In Classic mode, have fun making matches, board after board.
In Journey mode, move up through levels by completing a variety of matching challenges.
Boosters: Journey mode.
(1) A quick peek at all tiles
(2) More time
(3) More turns
(4) A hint from Steve
Lives: Journey mode.
Start with three lives. Once your lives expire, re-up by watching an ad or using your earned “Hundreds.”
New ads services
Ratings and Reviews
Too many ads!!!!
This game is fun, challenges memory and is an all out useful brain game; however, the ads are just too much, and the app doesn’t work offline. It needs WiFi or 4G etc to function at all. Not fun when I’m on long flights and want to play one of my favorite games. So I’d give it a five, but the ads and offline situation are enough to warrant knocking off two whole stars.
Classic Mode is fun, but Journey mode needs work
Classic mode has three levels of difficulty, and I like that I can start easy and work my way up...plus my daughter can play without getting too frustrated. But with Journey mode, where some of the more interesting options are, your lives don’t renew. It says you can use your Harvey’s Hundreds to buy more lives, but when I go to the store, you need to spend real money. There seems to be a glitch with watching videos to gain lives, so I’m stuck. I expected more from Steve Harvey.
Ads & Scoring
It’s a fun diversion, BUT...
1) Ads are too numerous and way too long.
2) Scores on the Classic leaderboard are confusing. You get 1000 pts for finishing in 30 secs, plus 10 pts for every sec under 30. So if you finish in 26 secs, your score is 1040. On the leaderboard for hard level there are people with scores of 2190, 1820, 1440, 1420, which should not even be possible. Then there are the scores of 1290, 1240, 1230, 1210, which means the puzzle was finished in 1, 6, 7, and 9 seconds respectively. It’s not physically possible to turn over and match 20 tiles in 1 sec.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- APPSPIRE.me, LLC
- 91.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Quantasy
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner's Bundle $0.99
- Intermediate Bundle $2.99
- Advanced Bundle $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.