"One look in the mesmerizing eyes of Daedalic's cuddly, brainwashing bunny and one can't help but to love him." (4players, 90%)
Lily is a shy student of a convent school and life doesn't go easy on her. Only her remarkable imagination lets her escape the drudgery of everyday life and the tasks of the stern matron. These tasks she attends to with due diligence, no matter how hard or unfair they are. Her innocent, stoic way of following order without further reflection is as tragic as it is eerie. All anger or childlike behavior is buried deep within her.
And even if something unpleasant happens around her, there are always the jolly censor-gnomes. They'll paint anything pink that might upset Lily, making them not only funny, but also very convenient. But are Liliy's little potato-shaped friends real, or are they a just a projection of her vivid subconscious? It seems, it's only a matter of time until she'll snap!
When her best friend Edna vanishes under mysterious circumstances, Lily has to go on a perilous journey to get her friend back, but also to overcome her deepest fears.
- The award-winning sequel of 'Edna&Harvey: The Breakout' finally on iPad and iPhone!
- Unique cartoon graphics, completely drawn by hand in 2D and implemented in Full-HD
- Classic Point-and-Click Adventure gameplay like in The good old days
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor – a hilarious gaming experience
- Extraordinary game with challenging puzzles, hours of dialogue and 53 unique locations
- Nominated for “Game of the Year” at the German Computer Games Awards 2012. Winner of “Youth Game of the Year” at the German Computer Games Awards 2012 as well as winner of “Best Youth Game”, “Best Art Design” and “Best Story” at the German Game Developer Awards 2011
- From the creators of the award winning games “The Whispered World” and “Deponia”
Fixed intro video pause not showing the skip information
Added a return to main menu button during the game credits
Fixed a crash when skipping paused videos
Ratings and Reviews
This game was great! Many hours of gameplay. The graphics weren’t cheesy looking and it has a great storyline. I didn’t realize there is a game that goes with this one, and takes place before the story in this game. I’m definitely getting it as well! Money well spent. There was only one issue I had and it was somewhat minor. During the chess game, I had issues getting the round to start over. So I had to start over myself. Don’t wanna say too much about that bc I don’t wanna give anything away. But if the devs read this, they’ll know what I’m talking about. Other than that, it’s a great game! Definitely recommend!
Best game ever!!!
I love this game so much. I just happen to stumble upon it and had some money left over on a gift card so i got it. I instantly loved it. It makes you think and problem solve and has a great story. It seems so innocent at first but slowly gets kind of dark in a fun way. I wish more people played this game. The glitch others are talking about isn't a glitch. Your not supposed to take any pizza toppings off the pizza. This is literally my favorite video game and im a gamer that plays all types of games on playstation, not just apps so i know a good game when i play one. GET THIS GAME!!!
one of the best phone adventure games i’ve ever played
I highly recommend this game. if you do something wrong then there’s a way for you to go back, no restarting. no real bugs. absolute amazing art and characters. it actually takes a long time to play which is so refreshing!! i hope that they will add the breakout to the app store bc i will buy it in a second!! i am so glad i downloaded this game it was so refreshing!! best one i’ve played since fran bow!!
The developer, Daedalic Entertainment GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 929.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Polish, Russian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes, Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes logo and the Daedalic logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.