"One look in the mesmerizing eyes of Daedalic's cuddly, brainwashing bunny and one can't help but to love him." (4players, 90%)
Lily is a shy student of a convent school and life doesn't go easy on her. Only her remarkable imagination lets her escape the drudgery of everyday life and the tasks of the stern matron. These tasks she attends to with due diligence, no matter how hard or unfair they are. Her innocent, stoic way of following order without further reflection is as tragic as it is eerie. All anger or childlike behavior is buried deep within her.
And even if something unpleasant happens around her, there are always the jolly censor-gnomes. They'll paint anything pink that might upset Lily, making them not only funny, but also very convenient. But are Liliy's little potato-shaped friends real, or are they a just a projection of her vivid subconscious? It seems, it's only a matter of time until she'll snap!
When her best friend Edna vanishes under mysterious circumstances, Lily has to go on a perilous journey to get her friend back, but also to overcome her deepest fears.
- The award-winning sequel of 'Edna&Harvey: The Breakout' finally on iPad and iPhone!
- Unique cartoon graphics, completely drawn by hand in 2D and implemented in Full-HD
- Classic Point-and-Click Adventure gameplay like in The good old days
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor – a hilarious gaming experience
- Extraordinary game with challenging puzzles, hours of dialogue and 53 unique locations
- Nominated for “Game of the Year” at the German Computer Games Awards 2012. Winner of “Youth Game of the Year” at the German Computer Games Awards 2012 as well as winner of “Best Youth Game”, “Best Art Design” and “Best Story” at the German Game Developer Awards 2011
- From the creators of the award winning games “The Whispered World” and “Deponia”
Fixed intro video pause not showing the skip information
Added a return to main menu button during the game credits
Fixed a crash when skipping paused videos
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best game ever!!!
I love this game so much. I just happen to stumble upon it and had some money left over on a gift card so i got it. I instantly loved it. It makes you think and problem solve and has a great story. It seems so innocent at first but slowly gets kind of dark in a fun way. I wish more people played this game. The glitch others are talking about isn't a glitch. Your not supposed to take any pizza toppings off the pizza. This is literally my favorite video game and im a gamer that plays all types of games on playstation, not just apps so i know a good game when i play one. GET THIS GAME!!!
Great Point & Click!
This game was a really long really fun everything was really easy to use the puzzles were decent not too hard ( I had to watch a walk-through on one of them.) definitely worth the money I played for 5+ hours easy & to the person with the pizza problem.. here’s a hint- keep trying different toppings with different colors and watch the peoples faces while you do, it’ll tell you if they like or hate them. Thanks devs, hope another one comes out soon!
Developer, please add an option to skip through that looooong and torturous beginning. Not everyone is a fan of that music genre I guess, and the song and the voice are quite annoying. An option to skip would work fine in this case. Just bought the game and still sitting through that annoying beginning. Toooooo looooong!!!!!!!! Have pity this is torture.
UPDATE: and it keeps crashing. I think before you charge 5 bucks for a game it would be appropriate to make sure it works, no? In the past 10 minutes it must’ve crashed 7 times. Plz fix
- Daedalic Entertainment Gmbh
- 929.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, German, Polish, Russian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes, Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes logo and the Daedalic logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.