HasHealth is a Video Consultation Service launched in response to Coronavirus / COVID-19 that allows you access to your own Clinician from the comfort of your home, all through our iOS app.
It is a new way to see your own clinician.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Contact your local practice / clinic to arrange a video appointment
2. Receive an email/SMS or access code over the phone
3. See your own clinician by entering the code or simply clicking your booking confirmation link
* Live Video Consultations – medical advice from your own clinician using video and audio
* Available everywhere in the Republic of Ireland - available anytime, anywhere
* Your data is always safe and 100% confidential. This Service is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please note, all medical advice is provided by your own Clinician, who has total clinical independence in deciding what they can safely treat and diagnose using this Service.
You will need a high quality, reliable Internet connection to use the Service.
This Service is not recommended for medical emergencies or acute medical episodes.
If the clinician decides it necessary, they may recommend you have an in-clinic appointment or alternatively ask you to contact your local Out of Hours or accident and emergency department as appropriate.
We are changing our brand from NuaHealth to HasHealth but the service will remain the same. The technology will not change in any way. Only the name will.
- Webdoctor Limited
- 34.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Webdoctor Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.