Haste accelerates your daily web search, saving you valuable time.
Haste can save you time especially if you:
- Search the web frequently
- Search on specific websites constantly
- Search with specific configurations constantly
How to Use:
1. Double-hit the command key to open the Haste Search Window anytime, anywhere.
2. Enter your search text and select a Custom Search to open the results page in the web browser. You can select a Custom Search you want much faster with preassigned Hotkeys.
Autofill the Search Field:
Copy text into the clipboard and open the Search Window within 5 seconds. The text will be in the search field.
If you have enabled the Haste Safari Extension, just select text in Safari and open the Search Window.
* Search the web quicker with predefined Custom Searches
* Add/Remove/Edit/Share Custom Searches
* Run multiple Custom Searches against a search text simultaneously
* Autofill the search field with selected text in Safari (When the Haste Safari Extension is enabled)
* Search text suggestions
* Search history
* Sync Custom Searches across different Macs
* Works with Safari / Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Microsoft Edge etc.
You can use an unlimited number of Custom Searches within the 14-day trial period.
After the trial period, you will still be able to use up to 5 Custom Searches for free.
By upgrading to the Unlimited Version via in-app purchase, you will be able to use an unlimited number of Custom Searches again.
This update resolves an issue where the Search Window is not brought to the front by double-pressing the specified modifier key to open it, when the window has already been opened.
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept, works well
I love this app— here's why: 1. It lets me do web searches without using the mouse. 2. Invokes with a quick keystroke combo. 3. Lets me choose only the sites I regularly search, doesn't limit me to or make me stay with a set I didn't want. 4. Lets me choose my own key stroke combo to specify which site I'll be searching. 5. Stable, not a glitch in sight.
I used to use something called iSearch which was similar in function (keystroke invokes web search field), but this is even more flexible and well designed. I'm very happy with this, well worth the small price.
So glad I found this app!
Recently upgraded my system software, only to find an indispensible utility was no longer an option. I tried out a bunch of possible substitutes but none really worked the way I wanted—until I found Haste! This app is great! In fact, it’s even better than what I was using before. I love it that I don’t have to be in my browser to do a search, and the keystroke options to call it up cuts out several steps and speeds up my workflow. Love this, thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your great feedback! We feel extremely happy to hear that you liked the app so far. Thanks again!
I Want to Have Its Babies
Haste is one of those apps that leaves you asking "How did I never live without it?" It's well nigh perfect, not only in the simple, essential elegance of what it does, but in the way that it harkens back to the days when interface design hadn't been corrupted by the ubiquitous mediocrity of the web, and macOS wasn't forced to imitate iOS.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much. We are extremely grateful for such nice words on the app..!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plastic Software, Inc.
- 3.4 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 Plastic Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Unlimited $5.99