Haste accelerates your daily web search, saving you valuable time.
Haste can save you time especially if you:
- search the web frequently
- do searches on specific websites
- do searches with specific configurations
How to Use:
1. Double-hit the command key to open the Haste Search Window anytime, anywhere.
2. Enter your search text and select a Custom Search to open the results page in the web browser. You can select a Custom Search you want much faster with preassigned Hotkeys.
Autofill the Search Field:
Copy text into the clipboard and open the Search Window within 5 seconds. The text will be in the search field.
If you have enabled the Haste Safari Extension, just select text in Safari and open the Search Window.
* Search the web quicker with predefined Custom Searches
* Add/Remove/Edit/Share Custom Searches
* Run multiple Custom Searches against a search text simultaneously
* Autofill the search field with selected text in Safari (When the Haste Safari Extension is enabled)
* Search text suggestions
* Search history
* Sync Custom Searches across different Macs
* Works with Safari / Chrome / Firefox / Brave
You can enable an unlimited number of Custom Searches within your 30-day trial period.
After the trial period, you will still be able to use up to 5 Custom Searches at the same time for free.
By upgrading to the Unlimited Version via in-app purchase, you will be able to enable an unlimited number of Custom Searches again.
This minor update fixes a few issues with the latest version of macOS.
• Fixed layout issues with the latest version of macOS.
• Fixed an issue where search results are not opened in Brave even when its browser window is currently active
• Haste now works with Microsoft Edge and Vivaldi (In addition to Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and Brave). Search results are shown in one of the compatible browsers whose window is currently active.
• Other miscellaneous improvements
This is planned to be the last version supporting macOS 10.12 Sierra.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So glad I found this app!
Recently upgraded my system software, only to find an indispensible utility was no longer an option. I tried out a bunch of possible substitutes but none really worked the way I wanted—until I found Haste! This app is great! In fact, it’s even better than what I was using before. I love it that I don’t have to be in my browser to do a search, and the keystroke options to call it up cuts out several steps and speeds up my workflow. Love this, thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your great feedback! We feel extremely happy to hear that you liked the app so far. Thanks again!
I'm always frustrated by lack of search options on various browsers. Even tougher situation is out of browser. Quicksilver, and I guess maybe others allow these "in-context' searches but they're limited to one search. And Mac OS just has google. This app let's you search anything from anywhere. Big 5 starts
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your great feedback and the big 5 stars! We will keep pushing so that searching the web with browsers is even more easier, quicker and fun for you and all.
My company lives off of it's internal search tool in which everyone uses with Evil Chrome and bunny1. I prefer Safari this works great!
- Plastic Software, Inc.
- 10 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Plastic Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Unlimited $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.