Hatch by C Space
Get paid for sharing your thoughts
Hatch rewards you with e-gifts just for sharing your thoughts and feelings about companies you use, to make your life (and the lives of others) better! Through a variety of activities (like surveys, product tests, in-store mystery shops) that you can complete on your own time, you can earn more than many other survey sites. We appreciate you and your feedback and we show that to you by paying you!
- Most activities pay an average of between $5 and $10, although some have gone as high as $200. Your time = more money.
- We pay you money, not points. You will receive e-gift codes to use for anything you want. Use each e-gift alone, or rack them up and spend them on something big! There is no minimum to “cash out”.
- Most activities take up to 5 minutes to complete. We know your time is valuable, so we will make sure to keep it as short as possible.
- Complete short surveys answering a few questions, upload photos and videos, take us on store shopping trips, and buy a product and give us a review. These are all activities that you can do in Hatch!
- There are new activities every day!
- Hatch is used by the world’s leading brands.
- No gimmicks! No ads! You complete activities and you get paid.
What are people saying about Hatch?
“This app is awesome. You actually get paid for the surveys you qualify for. Plus there is no other sponsors you have to sign up for or all that other stuff like silver and gold levels. Just basic to the point surveys about the topic they are doing.”
“This is the most reliable source for paid surveys I have found as of yet. It’s simple. Easily qualify. And the only downside is waiting for your payments to come in. It takes a couple weeks. But it’s big payments. 5$ 7$ 10$ 4$ 3$ 8$. I love it. I’d recommend everyone to use it.”
“I’ve been using Hatch for maybe a year now. This is the real deal. You have to put a little more effort into surveys since most of these are open-ended questions, but you can’t argue with the payouts! It does take a couple weeks to get your payout, but it’s a legit app and totally worth it.”
“Never thought I will get rewarded for answering a few simple questions. Their surveys do not take long, actually less than 5 minutes. Completely in love with this app.”
Signing up is easy and safe. You must be 16 to download and you only need to provide your location and some other general demographic information. Your personal identifiable information will never be shared with anyone.
- Chinese Localization: We've added comprehensive Chinese language support for our Chinese-speaking users.
- Stability Enhancements: Resolved crashes and improved overall stability for a smoother user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
A Different Kind Of Survey App
Hatch is a survey app unlike other apps with long surveys and little rewards.
Hatch doesn’t have boring monotonous surveys that ask the same questions over and over again. They have interesting surveys in different styles that are unlike any other survey app. You answer some of the surveys by uploading a video response. Sometimes it’s a little too long in receiving and getting qualified for the surveys and it will take a couple of weeks to claim your rewards, but I highly recommend that when you get a notification from Hatch, you should check your app because a fun, interesting survey with a potentially generous reward may be waiting! Thanks to Hatch App for making an app with surveys that are unique, fun and rewarding!
Good App- Takes too long for Reward
Legit App with a sense of humor. Although, as my title suggests, my main complaint about the Hatch App is that it can take OVER a month to receive payment for your work. Ive been using this app for well over a year now and they've been promising to expedite their payment process since then. Yet, if anything, it's become even slower than before. When similar apps can literally pay out within one day, there's no excuse for taking over a month to pay us for our work/time/efforts. Very frustrating. Once you finally do receive your gift card it can be well worth it though (of course if you don't mind waiting 3-4+ weeks). Other than that, it's nice to be able to complete surveys from home or anywhere else you have your phone with you. Would rate 5 stars if not for the crazy slow pay time.
Best survey app
Hatch is the best! Hatch matches you with survey opportunities by asking you a few questions each week, or asking questions for a specific project. When you match, the surveys pay generously, usually one to ten dollars for a couple minutes of your time, and the content is usually interesting. I never have, but there are sometimes opportunities for more money by submitting video responses or having a video chat. I did a product testing last month that paid higher, and also won a $25 raffle for interacting with the app four or more times. I love being surprised by a new survey opportunity or when a reward comes in, there is really nothing negative to say about this app!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Communispace Corp
- 70.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © C Space