MoneyStats - Budget Planner 4+
Track your expenses & income
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Your budget, your finances, your plan! Control your income and expenses and save cash!
With MoneyStats you have full control of your personal finances, your budget and your income and expenses! Create financial overviews, evaluate, track and manage your money! Keep an eye on your budget, manage your money and various bank accounts, categorize expenditures, discover new ways to save money, load current and historical exchange rates, manage your finances on different devices, automatically group your transactions, create recurring income and expenses, import from external data sources such as CSV-files and analyze your current and future finances! MoneyStats is more than just a money app!
- Manage financial transactions and bank accounts
- Create budgets and track your expenses and income
- Categorize your transactions in different groups
- Your finances in charts and graphs
- Financial forecasts & reviews
- Manage different currencies
- Get current and historical exchange rates
- Set savings goals for your small and big investments
- Discover ways to save money
- Create account statements and other useful reports
- Synchronization for all your devices
- Share your data with family and friends
- Easy-to-use, intuitive navigation, tags for your groups and more
- Import and export data sources, such as CSV- and TXT-files
- Many cool designs (incl. Dark Mode for all iOS 13 devices)
- Your financial data is well-secured and your privacy is paramount
Here are some sample questions you will be able to answer with MoneyStats:
- How much money has come in the last year, two, three, etc?
- What are my monthly gas costs?
- What is my annual profit?
- When will I be able to buy my own home?
- How much money can I spend on clothes this month?
- What is the current exchange rate of a specific currency?
- What was my highest electricity bill?
- In which quarter did I make the biggest profit?
- What percentage do I spend on food?
- What is my average insurance cost?
Your privacy is very important to me! I do not ask you for any personal information. And you don't need to register in order to use this app. Your data is only stored on your devices, giving you complete control of all your sensitive information. For additional protection, you can setup access locks which prevents unauthorized users from accessing your financial data.
Download and try for free:
All essential functions of this app are free! Some other In-App purchases like the synchronization, reports or exchange rates can be purchased separately. All In-App purchases are independent from each other and extend the functionalities. MoneyStats Pro has unlimited monthly transactions and unlocks many more features! Everything for just a small one-time cost without any subscription fees!
I've tried to make MoneyStats as intuitive and helpful as possible and I continue to make improvements and add new features. I look forward to all feedback, suggestions and questions and I will respond to your email as soon as possible. With your help, MoneyStats will be even more awesome!
Happy New Year! In 2022, MoneyStats was able to implement many new functions and I would like to thank all users for the many suggestions for improvement and tips that make MoneyStats even better every year! I'm looking forward to a new year full of new projects and ideas to further develop MoneyStats! Stay healthy and don't lose sight of your financial goals!
Here's what's new in this update:
- On the overview page there are new views of your income and expenses by category and a global evaluation of the category distribution.
- There is a new view for budgets that allows you to summarize budgets with different intervals ("Current period").
- Your receipts and invoices can now be scanned automatically! A kind of artificial intelligence analyzes the title, amount, date, time, payment method and categorization. These fields are then pre-filled as a new transaction.
- If desired, you can create daily reminders in the advanced settings to remind you to enter your income and expenses.
- Entering the date has now become even more convenient.
- In the statistics there is a new evaluation of the account balance and at the top a new selection field for the different modes.
- New evaluation of the category distribution on the overview page.
- New account balance display in the transaction view and a new configuration menu to change the calculation modes.
- In the financial report, the largest income and expenses are now listed.
- Improved views for categorizing income and expenses.
- New representation of hashtags in different menus.
- In the account settings you can now use new functions for the credit cards, such as setting the credit card limit and the billing period.
- You can now archive accounts that are no longer used so that these accounts are hidden in the app without being completely deleted.
- A new report on due dates and savings rates has been added, including a new evaluation in the overview.
- New symbols have been added for your income and expenditure categories as well as a new account type.
- The data import has been completely revised and various data structures can now be read even better.
- Mark your transactions as paid or unpaid.
- You can now share your data with family or friends via iCloud.
- Manage different access rights so that other people can access your data.
- Some widgets are now even more configurable and there are 2 new widgets with a preview of upcoming transactions.
- VoiceOver is now available in all views with optimized texts. In addition, the text size is now automatically adjusted to the accessibility settings.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect Budget & Forecasting App (Left YNAB)
After leaving YNAB (ongoing cost + bank sync made overspending too easy) I spent a lot of time looking for a budgeting app that allowed me to completely customize and manage my financial data. This app does just that!
Rollover budgets, financial goal setting, one of the most robust financial reporting systems I’ve seen on iOS, balance forecasting (ie. Will my account have enough in it to cover my bills until my next paycheck?), and transaction list management (ie. Which expenses do I split with my partner? This is different from transaction categories) make this app an amazing tool for tracking finances. I finally feel somewhat in control of my money! I have a lot of financial excess each month that just kind of disappeared from discretionary (read: unnecessary) spending. That’s not a problem anymore.
I will say that I spent a lot of time learning how the app works. It’s got a bit of an outdated design and a ton of features, so there may be a learning curve. I downloaded it a while backs me got rid of it pretty quickly because I wasn’t willing to spend time learning it. I’m a year older now & hopefully wiser — at least wise enough to read the very detailed in-app manual. That was a game-changer.
Thank you, Tom! PS. It’s already generous enough that you offer the app as a one-time purchase, so, would you consider adding an in-app tipping feature?
Very detailed money management app!
I’ve been using this app for quite a while after switching from another similar app and so far, it has been a great experience. Adding and editing entries, recurring entries and transfers is fairly simple and there is a vast amount of visualizations and analysis functions available. Now with the currency update you can even add entries in different currencies that will be automatically converted. Managing multiple accounts is very easy and you can even export your data to a csv file if you want to manage it with excel!
The developer responds fast to feedback and is constantly trying to improve the app. Be sure to support him by buying the full version for a couple bucks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your great review! :-) Cheers, Tom
By far, this app has some of the best PDF reports and in-app analytic features I have seen. And kudos to the development team for enabling repot previews (with a limited set of transactions) so that you can see what you get before you buy. Plus, there are many different ways to view your information in the app as well. Having just downloaded this, my only complaints are (1) the transaction entry screens: it is not compact even though most, if not all, of the fields could be condensed to 1 screen on the iPhone or iPad without scrolling and (2) the use of icons for categories which takes up a lot more space than necessary on screen; I wish I could turn off the icons. (1 star for functionality, 1 start for reports and exports, 1 start for not collecting data).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tom Tennstedt
- 116.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2023 Tom Tennstedt
- In-App Purchases
- MoneyStats Special Offer $6.99
- MoneyStats Pro $3.99
- MoneyStats Data-Sync $2.99
- MoneyStats Categories $1.99
- MoneyStats Reports $2.99
- MoneyStats Exchange Rates $2.99
- MoneyStats Complete Packe $8.99