With every bimonthly issue, HAWAI‘I provides insight into how to experience the best of Hawai‘i. It helps readers plan or fondly remember their trips, allowing them to experience the Islands in more depth, with an understanding of history, culture and landscape.
HAWAI‘I Magazine provides the reader with a connection to the Islands. If you are planning a trip or simply reliving memories, HAWAI‘I Magazine will remind you why Hawai‘i is perhaps the most extraordinary place on earth and why once it enters your heart, it never leaves.
*Single issues are available for purchase as In App purchases.
Current and all past issues contained in the library are available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
- 6 Issues (1 Year) at $14.99 / £10.49
The subscription will include the past, current and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good to get info on current Hawaiian news! Thanks!
Need ability to download for off-line viewing.
I LOVE the magazine and have no problems with the app. The only thing it needs is the ability to download for off-line viewing. We will be traveling to Hawaii in April and I would love to be able to read/review the magazine during the long flight without having to pay the fees to utilize wi-fi on the plane. PLEASE make downloading available.
Used to love it
I used to love this magazine. Couldn’t wait for the next issue to come out. However, since the pandemic hit, it has become Honolulu Magazine, with far too much content about lawyers, first responders and Honolulu real estate. I wish I could suspend my subscription until it is back to being about all of Hawaii. Disappointed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PacificBasin Communications, LLC
- 22.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © PacificBasin Communications, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Auto-Renew 6 Issues $14.99
- March/April 2013 of Hawaii Magazine $5.99
- Hawaii Magazine: Sept/Oct 2012, by PixelMags $5.99
- Hawaii Magazine: 2014 03 Mar/April $5.99
- Hawaii Magazine: Mar/Apr 2012, by PixelMags $0.00
- 2012 All-Island Restaurant Guide of Hawaii Magazine $0.00
- Hawaii Magazine: Jan/Feb 2012, by PixelMags $5.99
- Jan/Feb 2013 of Hawaii Magazine $5.99
- Hawaii Magazine: 2015 03 Mar / April $5.99
- Hawaii Magazine: May/Jun 2012, by PixelMags $5.99