Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Our first FARMtastic update of the year is here!
Introducing: Custom Decorations
• Make the perfect decoration for your farm and town! This new decoration type opens up wonderful possibilities and we shall begin with a brand new dreamy tree and marvelous stone decoration
• Upgrade your custom decorations and choose how they will look next! Each deco comes with several upgrade levels.
• Each upgrade has a price, in a combination of coins, vouchers, and a new item called Blueprints.
• Alfred the postman will bring the very first custom decoration to all players reaching level 71.
• Get additional custom decorations through the Derby and Valley!
Introducing: Chill Derby & Bunny Derby
• Experience a more relaxed Derby! Join us in the all-new Chill Derby.
• No league promotion or demotion! No competition! Only easy tasks!
• The taskboard is full of stacks of tasks, renewed daily. Complete tasks alongside your neighbors for points, and even more horseshoe rewards!
• Your derby task limit renews daily. Play more, play chill!
• Additionally, there’s a new Bunny Derby! This Derby can combine with other types of Derby for exciting experiences!
• In the Bunny Derby, try to catch a bunny with your derby horse! Catching bunnies unlocks extra rewards for all derby participants!
• To catch a bunny, your neighborhood needs to take tasks during Bunny Time. Completing a task taken during bunny time will take you closer to the bunny. But pay attention to the timer! Bunny Time happens regularly, but only lasts a short while!
• Catch up to three bunnies in a Bunny Derby, for a maximum of three extra rewards!
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• 2 new production machines: the Wok kitchen and the Fondue pot!
• 3 new crops: Lily, Beetroot and Garlic!
• 11 exciting new products! From Fried rice to Garlic bread and Fancy cake!
• A boatload of helpful bug fixes for the Valley and across the entire game
Don’t forget to connect to Supercell ID within Hay Day to save your farm progress!
We love getting feedback from all of you, so please visit our Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and YouTube channels and share your feedback with us so we can keep making Hay Day even better!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best farm game ever
This game is the best game ever I love farming on this game it’s obviously you have to try it It is better than any game I’ve ever found someone to my friend came over and she was on my iPad and she wanted to play this so I made her download it and now she’s playing it every day when we come over it is the best you know that’s one thing that you should add actually I was kidding there’s nothing need to add you can decorate your farm you can plant trees and you can level up and you get animals chickens goats and pigs and much more so that means I’m never deleting this game you can just sell stuff on the roadside shop and you could name your farm and when you get this house you can ask your stuff and people give it to you and you can level up did I already say that but anyway you have to try this out you don’t love it better than anything do you have to download this game is my brother plays and we love buying stuff from each other do you have a lower level than me but I’m sure he’s getting a high-level you’re my big brother loves it he’s a higher level he’s got all sheep he’s got cows and also chickens you can also make food for your animals and you can get to food processors but you need ingredients and you can also plant crops like a real farm it is exactly like a real fun people can come visit your farm and buy the stuff that you sold on the roadside shop and also tell all your friends about this.
Wow! I love it!
Okay so I have been playing this game for 3 years now! I really, really love it! When I was younger, I downloaded this game because I saw animals and I am in LOVE with animal games! I played the game and I didn’t understand and I only made it to level 6 back when I deleted and completely forgot about Hay Day. When I was looking through my purchased games, I noticed hay day and I was like, “Ohh, I remember this!”. So I downloaded and started a whole new game. I am on level 14 and I am so addicted! Every time I get a notification like; “Milk is ready to be collected!” Or “Your animals are missing you!” I click the notification so fast and spend as much time as I could on the game. My favorite animal on the game (so far..) is the pig! It is really cute and chubby 😻 and when I tap on them they wave! How cute!! Everything adds up to the game and everything is homemade! We harvest crops, use those crops to make goods, and get money for selling them! Everything grows in the game and nothing will ever stop growing! I also adore the way we can chat with other people and trade! It’s a really good way to meet people and help other farms out. I am in a neighborhood and I am really good friends with everyone in the neighborhood. I also like how the game isn’t cruel and we don’t slaughter the pig for bacon, but we do put hem in a machine and take their fat! I really love this game and I hope updates will come on their way soon!
Keep up the good work
Just kinda confused
Hey everyone, so I'm having an issue regarding only certain objects in the game, and the objects aren't any of the new ones you recently added in. Which I love the update and how I can see how long a crop will take to grow because I always forget so that is so helpful, thanks. But my issue is with purchasing items, specifically buying axes or saws; not with diamonds or real money, but with in game money. I've notice that for the past day or so whenever someone was selling an axe or a saw in their stall and I bought it the animation of the saw going to my barn would appear; but then I would go to my farm to try and cut down a tree it would say that I don't have any saws to do the action. What I would do is I would go back to that persons stall and see if it was purchased and it would say sold. I know things can be bought out right from under you by other players, so I assumed that was what was happening, but in Greg's stall when he is selling those items I also buy them. Again the same animation appears so I would try to cut down a tree and it would say I don't have that item. But I'm pretty sure that no other player can buy from someone else's Greg. I might be wrong, but I thought that every player gets their own Greg's stall specific to where they are at in the game. Again I could be wrong and someone just keeps buying things from under me, but I don't think so. Thanks for the help !
- Supercell Oy
- 184.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds $1.99
- Bag of Diamonds $4.99
- Sack of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.