Create vision boards to achieve your goals and live the life you’ve always wanted. Easily add images, photos, inspiring messages and music. Join the Hay House Community to find people just like you to connect and help you stay on track.
The Hay House Vision Board App is a fun and powerful visualization tool for all ages. With so many customizable options the possibilities are truly endless!
· Create vision boards for each of your goals – relationships, career, health, family, spirituality, etc.
· Search the web for inspiring images or add your own photos.
· Add free built-in affirmations from your favorite Hay House authors or write your own encouraging words.
· Record inspiring voice memos and add your favorite music.
· Announce your goals to the Universe by sharing your boards on social media and the Hay House Vision Board Community.
· Follow, comment, like, share and collect vision boards that inspire you on the Hay House Vision Board Community.
· Use the Top 5 Goals feature to prioritize your goals and set reminders for action items.
Ratings and Reviews
Fixed!! So very disappointed
UPDATE. This has been fixed so updated rating as promised. When this app works there is just no equal. It took quite long however. >>I loved this app while it was free. When I realized I wanted to make more boards I purchased the full app. What a waste of money and time. I should have read the reviews. I have been locked out of my account I can’t get to anything. Not a very inspiring vision. I have contacted the developer servers times and zero response. I can’t even create a new account because now I keep getting security certificate errors. I have done everything on my end to fix that. Again asked for help from the developer not a response. But I went to purchase something off the website and it works fine to take my money.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We apologize for the trouble you're experiencing. This issue has been looked into and fixed. If the issue is still happening then we'll look into again. Thank you, for bringing this to our attention. Here's the best contact details to reach our customer care team Phone: 800-654-5126 Ext 1 Email: email@example.com
Good Idea If It Worked
I downloaded this today and set up my account. While waiting for my confirmation e-mail I decided to start one of my vision boards. I had a few personal pictures and then got a few from online I saved to my photos. I added them with no issues and sized them all to fit, then I added a few positive sayings to fit the vision. I saved it and then I confirmed my account and went to make a second vision board. Well now all of a sudden when I click photos/camera roll none of the photos I have taken or saved come up. I have like a total of 300 photos and only 3-4 will show up to be able for me to choose to add to the board. I even went into the original one I made where I was able to see all the photos in my Roll available originally and even in that one there’s only 3-4 pictures I can choose out of the 300 I really have. Sadly this app didn’t last very long. I will leave downloaded for a few hours and see if it hopefully fixes itself out, but if not I will have to find a better app.
This app works well for what it does. I can crate a nice vision board and view it as often as needed as a reminder. Yahoo pictures are a joke and search results are all over the place but luckily I can import pictures from my cells web browser and could even copy and paste the pics from my Evernote vision board to this one.
All that's needed is the ability to synchronize the app on multiple devices without sharing it on their public vision board area which is turned on by different fault. So 5 stars for synchronizing. A print function would be nice also.
- Hay House, Incorporated
- 76 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Hay House, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Boards $1.99
- St Patrick Day stickers Free
- Power Thoughts by Louise Hay $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.