Featured by Apple in “Edit your Photos”.
Browse, Edit and Share your photos like never before. Combining 150 professional quality effects with professional adjustments will make your photos look stunning.
Everything you do in HayPhoto is nondestructive and you can go back and reedit at anytime. If you have iCloud Photo Library activated, then all your edits will be synced across all your devices, so you can start on one device and finish on the other.
• White Balance
• Curves - Adjust the color and contrast in your images
• Selective Color - Adjust or change a selected color in your images
• RGB Levels
• Crop & Straighten
• Color Monochrome
• Multiple Blurring Techniques
• Rotate, Flip
• Live Histogram
• And much more…
• Use your fingertip to paint photo adjustments just where you need them
• Lighten, darken and change saturation or sharpness selectively
• Use the soften brush to minimize the wrinkles or create dreamy effects
• Brushes work nondestructively and can detect edges for you
• With “Adjustment Brushes”, use any of the adjustments to turn them into a brush and apply selectively
• Brushes can even automatically find edges, so that your strokes are within the lines
• Enhance your photos with 150 custom designed effects
• Choose from 10 categories
• Create a perfectly toned black & white effect with just a swipe
• Adjust the effect after applying, to make it look great
Browse and Organize
• Flag, Favorite, Hide and Tag Photos
• Double tap on a photo and HayPhoto will analyze the thumbnails and find similar ones, so you can choose the one you like
• Filtering lets you find the just the photos you want by date, favorite, flagged or edited
• Sort by newest first or oldest first
• Full Album View
• Share photos by drag & drop (iPad only)
• Edit and preview live photos
Other Great HayPhoto Features
• One-tap auto-enhance
• Share directly from HayPhoto
• After making adjustments on one photo, you can copy adjustments and paste them onto another
• Search your albums and tags
• Memory Lane (integrated into Search) - HayPhoto will remind you of the photos you have taken on that day throughout the years
• Delete photos right from HayPhoto
• Use drag and drop from the film strip, while browsing
• Metal support
• Fixes a bug on the iPhone X, where the sensor housing was covering the first column of photos in landscape orientation
• New Redesigned and Unified Library Tab
• Fixes a bug that was causing a lag while scrolling through albums
* If you've been enjoying HayPhoto make sure to leave a nice review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Developer says over 150 effects are included free in the app; however, there is nothing free here that cannot be found in many other free apps. Pay to sharpen? Pay for “gloom”? These simple features can be found in most other free photo editing apps. I stand by my original review. If you want a professional photo editor, I recommend Polarr.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that. Actually most of the adjustments and well over 150 effects (in over 8 categories) are included without any in app purchases.
Just ok, not worth $6 bucks.
Developer Response ,
Hello. The app has been updated with more features and powerful new tools. Would really appreciate if you updated your review. Thank you.
The in app tools don't work please fix it
I bought all the in app purchases just to find out non of them work it. After adding them to tools nothing in the app works please refund my in app purchases and fix the problem. These in app purchases cost a lot of money instead of adding new features to the app it disable it all the way
- Mushegh Papyan
- 166.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, Armenian, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2017 Mushegh Papyan
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Tools $1.99
- Curves Adjustment $3.99
- FX Tools $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.