PLEASE NOTE: This app is only for student use by SCHOOLS and DISTRICTS with access to HearBuilder.
Our award-winning, research-based and evidence-based software program is now an iPad app!
HearBuilder Phonological Awareness gives students a systematic way to improve their phonological awareness and listening skills. Students earn instruments and band members to form the rock band “The Phonemix” while learning to segment, blend, and manipulate sounds.
• Targets nine phonological awareness skills: Sentence Segmentation, Syllable Blending, Syllable Segmentation, Rhyming, Phoneme Blending, Phoneme Segmentation & Identification, Phoneme Deletion, Phoneme Addition, Phoneme Manipulation
• Multi-level program gradually increases in difficulty
• Teaches children important listening and sound awareness for reading
• Meets the needs of children with different skill levels
• Monitors progress and provides frequent feedback
With HearBuilder Online you can:
• Access all four HearBuilder programs – Following Directions, Phonological Awareness, Auditory Memory and Sequencing
• Monitor progress and track student data
• Individualize each student's program settings
• Set levels of difficulty for each activity
• Add background noise at any level and adjust the volume for each student
• Customize and print reports
Easy Sing On for home users.
Repeat button tracking.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good idea, but needs work
The singer is nice but I would enjoy less movement because in the first part of his song he is singing with the microphone not anywhere near his mouth and still the sound does not change. Just a minor thing that bugs me 😊
Needs internet access
I eagerly awaited the arrival of HearBuilder apps. The software is great for use with students with hearing loss. I was disappointed that it was not usable without internet access which is not available in most of the schools I work in as an itinerant teacher.
Not as impressed as I was with the original CD version. The kids are not as excited with fictional stories as they were with non-fictional stories.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.