Make it an All-Star Summer with Homerun Battle 2!
The Homerun Battle Series is at its PEAK!
20 Million sluggers worldwide battling it out in 300 million online match-ups!
* * Worldwide Homerun Fever! Homerun Battle 2 KBO Update! * *
- New KBO Uniform Update
The uniforms of the 9 Korean professional baseball teams have been added.
- Powerful Gyrozen Sensor
You can now hit great homeruns even when you're lying in bed!
- Special Daily Bonus Rewards!
Check in every day to complete the Daily Quest and get a free roulette chance!
Check in consecutively for more roulette chances!
* Please note that the game data may be deleted if you delete the game in any situation if you play with a guest account.
Please make sure to log in with HIVE to safely save your game data for re-installment of the game, change of device, and etc.
* iOS 7.0 and up is required starting with v1.3.0.
- New Challenges Await!
Enter the new Devil Stadium for a new challenge!
Purchase new packages and stadiums at the Item Shop for more excitement!
- PLAY AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS around the WORLD with Homerun Battle 2 FREE!
Homerun Battle 3D has returned with more excitement!
Play Homerun Battle 2 on various devices to play with users all over the world!
Homerun Battle 3D History
* Recorded 6 millions worldwide users playing 200 million online battles *
* Entered Apple's Essentials Hall of Fame *
* Winner of the The Best of the Best App Award *
* Nominated for IMGA's Best Game *
* The records will continue on with Homerun Battle 2!
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
- Notifications: The permission is required to send you push notifications regarding the game.
- Camera: The permission is required to take profile pictures for HIVE members.
- Contacts: The permission is required to find friends registered to contacts for HIVE members.
- Photos: The permission is required to save/load game screens and change profile pictures for HIVE members.
※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions.
▶ How to remove access permissions
You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like.
- Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access
• Items are available for purchase in this game.
• For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
- Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
Duke it out against sluggers worldwide in real-time, in Homerun Battle 2!
We've fixed up some minor bugs!
Got feedback? Leave a review or visit http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire and drop us a line!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally Figured it Out
So the game was only going to get one star because I couldn’t use my stars and gold balls to upgrade. Then I figured out if I tapped on what I wanted repeatedly it would get accepted. A few more taps would outfit my character with what I wanted. As far as game play it’s pretty decent. Burn mode is cool. I usually play single player to earn the gold balls for achievements. All in all can’t complain now that I’ve figured out how to upgrade my character.
I like the game but I wish the company wouldn’t got rid of Home Run battle 3D. This is ripping off the paying players out of money, and it’s no way I can get stars to buy stuff and the game don’t offer many little ways to earn stars. Honestly I like Home Run battle 3D a whole lot better really not feeling this version to much. The company got greedy and let us down and force us to buy a money trap version after some loyal customer already paid for Home Run battle 3D. I don’t need gold balls if I already paid for the game I need stars to buy and customize my avatar to compete better, and I agree some of these items should cost to buy some high end outfits to push your player over the top. I think people would actually pay for something like that, but to be force to buy entry level outfits is totally ridiculous.
Too many issues.
I’ve had this game in the past. Re-downloaded it today. It barely works. More than half of the time the game doesn’t respond to you tapping the screen. I’ve had to restart the game multiple times just to make the “game start” button work. Trying to add items to your character does not work. You have to tap the item at least 10 times to actually get it to accept. Even then it isn’t always on your character, it reverts back to the previous item you had on. If this were a free game I wouldn’t care, but for a paid for app you would think the basics would function. Do not download unless there is another update. Not even worth .99 cents.
- Com2uS Corp.
- 57.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © 2011 COM2US CORP
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Star $2.99
- 520 Star $4.99
- 1100 Star $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.