HBCU HUB is your path to a Black college!
We passionately believe in service, legacy and unapologetically doin’ it for the culture. We also believe that an educated black person can take over the world.
We’ll help you navigate through your entire college application process and connect you to the perfect HBCU.
- Students can talk to recruiters directly administrators.
- Go ahead and research any HBCU.
- Send your game film to any HBCU coach.
- Use our chat to have all of your HBCU questions answered instantly. Type in a question and have all the information you need, right at your fingertips!
- Want to know what all the hype is about? How do you survive community bathrooms? Is swag surf really the HBCU anthem? We have a playlist to answer your real questions about HBCU life in the Helpful Video section.
Our interface has completely changed!
You can now talk directly to over 300 recruiters along with HBCU coaches.
The information on each school has been updated.
We have opened our app to international and transfer students.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is life changing!
HBCU Hub is literally the passage to college. A one-stop shop to learning everything there is to know about HBCU’s. This app was useful every step of the way; from the admission process, to scheduling tours, and even applying for scholarships. Thank you for giving my family a real opportunity to attend college.
Very Good App
This app once you’ve entered it through the process of making an account is totally worth it. I was able to contact recruiters directly and post myself in a professional way!! worth the hassle of making an account!!
This App Is Amazing!!
I first heard about this app, through a friend of mine due to a virtual hbcu fair they had, and let me tell you. You can do anything on this app! Just an efficient way to figure out where you want to be!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.