The HBDI® App: Better Thinking, in Hand.
Designed for anyone who has completed an HBDI® Thinking Styles assessment, the HBDI® app provides comprehensive, interactive access to your personal HBDI® results, along with new ways of exploring and understanding the powerful insights provided by the HBDI®.
In addition to your HBDI® Profile results, this first version includes great features to help you apply Whole Brain® Thinking and share your thinking with those closest to you.
‣ Understand your profile: Interactive HBDI® profile outputs, including new visual tools to help you explore your Thinking Clusters, How You See Yourself, Thinking at Work and Thinking Under Pressure, as well as personalized tips for better communication, problem solving and decision making
‣ Apply the insights: Practical tools to apply Whole Brain® Thinking, starting with creating “Guesstimated” profiles for your family, friends, colleagues and customers by identifying clues about their thinking preferences, which generate a profile and tips to improve your interactions with them
‣ Share your thinking: Post a badge of your HBDI® Profile to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or share it with a friend via email
Planned features for upcoming versions of the HBDI® App include powerful comparison, training, application and sharing tools to help you put your Whole Brain® to work!
The HBDI® (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument®) is a cognitive styles assessment that defines and describes someone’s thinking preferences across the Whole Brain® Model. Originally developed at General Electric, the HBDI® was created to help people understand their thinking in order to solve problems in a business environment. It has since been completed by more than two million people around the globe and has become the assessment instrument of choice at many of the world’s most successful organizations, including 97% of Fortune 100 companies, leading universities, governments and non-profit institutions.
Please note that the HBDI® is a professional tool and the HBDI® App should be used in accordance with best practices. All profiles should be debriefed by a Herrmann International Certified Practitioner or an approved alternative to avoid misinterpretation and misuse. The HBDI® App is not intended to replace a debrief with a Certified Practitioner, but rather as an alternative way of accessing the HBDI® profile information during the debrief, and to help reinforce and apply the insights to everyday situations after the debrief.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding Support For The User
I completed my HBDI twenty-six years ago as a member of a special, high task team with a major corporation. Thanks to the provider’s super competent Customer Support Team I was able to sign in on the App. The team found my 26 year old records. I am totally pleased with the way I can interact with my profile. I have learned more about my work style and personal interaction behavior from this App than I obtained from the printed matter.
I look forward to using HBDI for self improvement and to benefit others.
This app is very intuitive to use and it’s wonderful to have this information at my fingertips at all times. No more digging into my files to look back at my profile. I also like the sharing with friends and colleagues feature.
Only good personality type test
I generally hate personal feedback tests because they tend to try and create an idea that you are either one trait or another while this one recognizes that you have a balance in how you think. Would highly recommend.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Herrmann International, Inc.
- 83.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Herrmann International, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.