It’s exactly what it sounds like: a 360-degree approach to your equipment maintenance. And now, it’s as mobile as you are. Designed for your heavy and over-the-road equipment, Equipment360 is a truly comprehensive maintenance solution that provides vital info to your mechanics, maintains a history of their time and work, helps shop managers run the show, and then feeds all this data back to the office for costing and analysis.
~~~~~EMPOWERING FOR MECHANICS~~~~~
Hey mechanics, replace those filing cabinets with an easy app that you can take anywhere, even remote sites without Internet. It’s instant access to all the info you need so you can work faster and smarter, wherever the job takes you.
“Equipment360 has really made it easy to come out and diagnose the problems and enter the information with ease. It’s just a really great tool to use. It’s really easy to walk yourself through.”
- Carl R., Shop Foreman at Lecon, Inc.
• HAVE A PLAN: We make it easy to receive and complete the work orders you’ve been assigned to. Or, you can even create your own.
• KNOW MORE: Know everything about the equipment you’re servicing, including repair history, parts, schematics, serial numbers, and active warranties.
• SAVE TIME & MONEY: Be alerted to potential time and money savings if your pending work involves components still under warranty.
• COLLABORATE: Make it a team effort. Collaborate with other mechanics in the same work order, simultaneously or in phases.
• LOG IT ALL: It’s easy to enter all the details in one place, including time, parts, receipts, photos, notes, and more.
• FINISHED EARLY? Check the backlog, or quickly find other open work orders in the vicinity.
• OUT OF TIME? Add notes to the backlog for the next mechanic or service on this item.
~~~~~CONVENIENT FOR MANAGERS~~~~~
Managers, we know you’re on the move, too. Now you can easily manage your people and work no matter where you are — in the shop, on the road, or at a job site.
“The value we are realizing through implementing the software is incredible. We have...equipment data at our fingertips and see significant efficiency improvements.”
- Brian C., Engineering Dept. Manager & Project Manager for The Earle Companies
• GET ORGANIZED: Always know what’s around the corner. See all your upcoming maintenance, incoming requests, inspection issues, and even equipment moves on one screen.
• SIMPLIFY YOUR PROCESS: Instantly turn alerts into work orders with a simple tap.
• SET IT & FORGET IT: Preventive maintenance is one less thing you’ll have to remember because we’ll alert you when it’s due. Our robust system tracks PMs by odometer miles, meter hours, and/or days to meet all your heavy equipment needs.
• GO LIVE WITH GPS: Don’t waste time gathering meter readings. GPS integration ensures your PMs are driven by accurate, automated readings. You can also see the live location of each equipment piece and their open work orders. (Requires HCSS Telematics.)
• FIND BALANCE: Assign and balance mechanic workloads with easy drag-and-drop functionality.
• REVIEW WORK with little work. Review and close out completed work orders with ease.
• APPROVE TIME in no time. Approve mechanic time cards with just a tap, or send them back with rejection notes for corrective action.
~~~~~Try it out now!~~~~~
On the login screen, just tap "Take a tour." (Full app usage requires a subscription plan.)
Learn more: www.hcss.com/equipment360
“Thank God for Equipment360! It’s making my life a whole lot easier.”
- Kole W., Maintenance Service Writer at Lecon, Inc.
- Mechanic features compatible with Equipment360 server v2016.2.3, v2016.3.1, or higher.
- Manager features compatible with Equipment360 server v2019.0.4 or higher.
- Add photos when backlogging work order items
- Sort work order search ascending or descending
- Added filters for Mechanic, Region, and Division to work order search
- Filters are retained after navigating away from work order search
- UI adjustments and improvements based directly on user feedback
- Optimizations have been made to the equipment sync
- Work order checklists
- Profile photos for mechanics
- PM history available in equipment detail screen
- Update meter readings from the equipment detail screen
- UI re-design
- Add documents to backlog items
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Heavy Construction Systems Specialists, Inc.
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © HCSS (Heavy Construction Systems Specialists, Inc.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.