HD Logo Design is a sequel of our popular app, Vintage Logo Maker. You can create beautiful hand-drawn logos and designs using premade hand-drawn templates easily on your iPhone or iPad. Crop your design to a size you need and share it on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or upload them to Dropbox or Box. You can also save your project as PSD file and continue editing on your Mac/PC.
- universal: available for iPhone, iPod and iPad
- the latest version of iPhones (iPhone X) and iPads are supported
- both portrait and landscape mode are supported
- easy-to-use interface
- royalty free hand-drawn badge, decoration and font templates created by professional graphic designers
- advanced layer editing: you can lock-unlock, flip, duplicate and change the opacity of badges, decorations and fonts
- put different overlay on any objects and fonts
- add shadow on objects and fonts
- add outline (stroke) on fonts
- adjust font spacing and arc
- blur your background images
- move more artworks combined together
- lock-unlock individual objects
- change the order of objects: move them forward or backward of each other
- advanced coloring option: save your favorite color, check your recently used color, add your color manually with RGB code
- undo-redo feature
- Fine Tune: make step by step fine adjustments to obtain more precise design
- mark objects and fonts as your favorite and find them easily
- find your recently used objects and fonts
- import your own photos from Photo Roll, your Dropbox, Box or Adobe Creative Cloud account
- import your own fonts into the app from your Dropbox or Box account or browse for free fonts on the Web right in the app and import them directly into the app
- store your projects in the app and edit them later
- you can save your design with or without background (transparent mode)
- crop your finalized design to a required size
- save your composition as a layered PSD file and edit it later with Photoshop (Adobe Creative Cloud needed)
- export your design to Dropbox, Box or Adobe Creative Cloud account
- share your open projects between iOS devices by uploading a backup to your Dropbox or Box account
- you can easily share your design via E-Mail, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
HD Logo Maker:
An elegant logo design app in hand-drawn-style.
• optimized for iOS12 and for the screens of the new iPhone & iPad devices
• small bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Best Logo-Design App I’ve Found after a Year-Long Search
I’ve wasted my money on several so-called “logo design“ apps in the past year. They were all over-hyped and rudimentary. Not the case here. I bought this app today and immediately put it to work. The basic purchase will do the job for many. After a half-hour of experimentation, I felt confident enough to purchase the bundled package. Best $3.99 (price as I recall) I’ve ever spent on an ”inside app” for producing unique, high-quality logos and graphics. I can finally produce work that doesn’t come out as blatant “cookie-cutter” graphic imagery. Love the fact that it is so easy to incorporate my own photography work. If you need An app for this purpose, this is the one to buy. Discounted bundle adds an extremely diversified collection of text fonts, backgrounds, frames, badges and other options that collectively open and level the playing field between amateur and pro.
This is AWESOME! Don't dare peruse your way past this app!
To think that I've always paid for "branding" which included logo production for my businesses.
I now realize that is just a fancy way of saying, "give me your money because I have downloaded Hand Drawn and you have not."
I can create a better logo than the goons that I've paid in the past. Don't laugh, but when my graphic designer move out of state, 740 miles away, I actually flew my airplane there for the privilege of giving him my money to do less than I'm capable of myself.
Never again! Never again will I throw away money on something that Hand Dawn and Vintage Logo maker allows me to create myself.
Thank you to the creators of this marvelous app. Not only am I able to create the designs that I need for my business but I'm also able to create other things for fun. No more plain Jane ads coming from me. My small business posts on Instagram and Facebook just got a kick of professionalism that can really catch the eye of my target audience and get more clicks. If it's catchy and attractive, more people will click on it and that leads to more people going to my website, Etsy or eBay store or contacting directly for more information and to place their order.
GOTTA GO! I just thought of an idea.
Fun to use
I have enjoyed using this to make flyers for an animal rescue I volunteer with. Easy to learn, easy to import pictures of png logos etc. my only issue, and maybe I just need a helpful hint, is text. Most apps you can control the text- for example hit enter and it creates a second line, or squeeze the box to manipulate how many lines of text from what you've typed out. With this I find I have to creat a new text box for each line I need to write, and it gets very hard to manipulate afterward because of the multiple layers...otherwise I've really enjoyed it. I'm no pro, just trying to make some cute stuff!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- HATHAZ Szolgaltato, Kepzesi, Kereskedelmi es Tanacsado Beteti Tarsasag
- 138.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 AppFever
- In-App Purchases
- Best Deal. All-in One $3.99
- Extra Badges Bundle $0.99
- Extra Decorations Bundle $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.