HENNGE OTP Generator is a virtual device application for multi-factor authentication (MFA), so-called two-step verification, which generates time-based one-time passwords (OTP) complying with RFC 6238 (TOTP: Time-Based One-Time Password Algorithm).
HENNGE OTP Generator supports multiple authentication source. You may use QR codes, or URLs copied onto the clipboard to add authentication config.
Tested for various platforms
We tested TOTP QR codes from, and believe it works with:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS Multi-Factor Authentication)
- App.net (Two-Factor Authentication)
- Dropbox (Two-step verification)
- Evernote (Two-step verification)
- Facebook (Login Approvals)
- Gandi (Two-factor Authentication)
- GitHub (Two-factor Authentication)
- Google Accounts (2-step verification)
- Google Apps for Business (2-step verification)
- HENNGE One (HENNGE Access Control OTP verification)
- Microsoft Accounts (Two-Step Verification)
- Tumblr (Two-Factor Authentication)
- WordPress (Two-Step Authentication)
- Yahoo! JAPAN (Yahoo! JAPAN one time password)
HENNGE OTP Generator supports FaceID, TouchID or your phones passcode to prevent strangers or children from casually accessing your OTPs, even when you are physically away from your phone.
- To make OTP work, make sure your clock is in sync
- Only supports 6-digits
* The application name has changed to HENNGE OTP Generator in line with the rebranding of HDE Inc to HENNGE K.K.
* Unlocking the application now requires user interaction
Ratings and Reviews
Slick design, Solid App
Does just what it needs to, and has a Watch extension to boot! Thanks! My only request would be that the Watch component include a Complication for quick from-the-watch-face access.
Works ok, but I got it for the watch integration which kinda sorta almost works if you hold it right.
If you change the configuration, you have to reinstall the watch app to see the updates. Sometimes it works and it's magical when it does... but I wish it was less magical and more consistent.
Nice Google Authenticator replacement
I was looking for a Google Authenticator replacement, and this app was recommended on the Security Now podcast. It's straightforward and non-gimmicky, nicely laid out and easy to use.
My only minor complaint is that I find the faux LCD calculator numbers a little hard to read. I'd prefer just a plain, unadorned font.
- HENNGE K.K.
- 35.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 HENNGE K.K.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.