NEW: HDR Photo Camera includes remote control for Apple Watch
Create the most amazing photos with the most accurate and advanced HDR processing engine.
We do more than just superimposing images. Our multilevel engine preserves details and textures, generating for you realistic and professional quality images.
In short: HDR Photo Camera takes three photos at different exposure levels (bracketing) and then it combines them, using the exposure fusing technique, into a single high dynamic range image.
The best results are obtained when the scene includes both dark and bright areas, such as taking pictures of a tall building against a blue sky, of the sunset into the sea or of some beautiful cloud formations.
* multilevel HDR processing engine
* three operation modes: Classic camera (single frame), HDR (bracketing + processing), Bracketing only
* automatic/manual exposure points
* single focus point (advanced settings)
* exif metadata
* pinch to zoom
* focus lock (when supported by the device)
* independent focus and exposure points
* instant preview
* HDR batch processing (The only application capable of capturing multiple sets of bracketed photos and processing them later with a press of a single button.)
"Mobile HDR" application shares the same HDR engine with "HDR Photo Camera" and in addition has the following complementary features:
* adjustable contrast, saturation and "exposedness" parameters
* automatic and manual ghost artifacts removal
* working resolution 16M pixels
* input images can be picked from Photos library or (for iPad) from external photo camera, memory card, etc.
* Bracketing at +/-1EV (vs. manual selection of exposure points)
* Upgraded for the latests iOS version
Ratings and Reviews
Decent HDR, but iAds? Really?
AMENDED, +1 STAR:
The ads can be turned off in the settings, but only after you get a nastygram about paying for the app. Which I did. But clicking "OK" to indicate you paid doesn't let you turn off the ads; you have to click "I don't care" to indicate that you don't care about paying for apps. Which is dumb. The software works well, but come on, devs, get a social clue.
The HDR works fine, nice and smart metering, etc. There's a bug where the final image preview appears stretched on an iPhone 5, but it saves properly, so no big.
My main beef: why the hell are there ads on software I paid for? Not OK! Seriously, toying with the idea of a refund.
Accurate & Useful
Saves me time with the built-in engine. Great to have such an app on iPhone 6+.
Buying the companion app, too. Thanks!!!
Not working on new phone
Just got a new iPhoneXR. App doesn’t ask for permission to access camera so I can’t use it. Deleted and reinstalled but no luck. Guess I shouldn’t expect much from an app that hasn’t been updated in over 7 years.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Intellsys s.r.l.
- 3.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Intellsys s.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.