Capture brilliant HDR Photos like a pro or easily using the power of Machine Learning. Choose from JPEG exposure capturing and merging to DSLR-like RAW photos.
• Auto: capture HDR photos using artificial intelligence to choose the best EVs.
• Manual: adjust ISO and exposure time for each area in the scene. Exposure is automatically locked when touching different areas of the screen.
• RAW: capture a series of RAW photos, align and merge them to achieve a beautifully detailed, noiseless, RAW photo.*
• EV Presets: create your own EV Presets (ex -2, 0, 2) and choose the one you need with a touch.
• Disable HDR and capture photos like your iPhone would with control over ISO, exposure time, and white balance.
Edit HDR-captured photos or import some from your phone.
• Use any of the following filters to edit your photos:
• HDR: MergeStyle, Colors, Definition, Vibrance, BW, Skin smoothing, deghosting, depth control
• LDR + HDR: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure, Gamma, Denoise, Hue, RGBT Levels, Highlights, Shadows
• Create presets with these filters and applies them to any image.
• Edit LDRs while checking real-time how it impacts the final HDR photo.
• Automatically edit RAW photos individually or for every captured image.
Hint for the best result:
Auto mode: Move the indicator to a darker area in the scene
Manual mode: Before capturing, select the indicator with the biggest exposure (darkest area in the scene).
* RAW capturing and editing is available on devices with GPU Family 4 and newer (iPhone 8 and above).
Capture 4 HDR (JPEG/HEIC) Brackets every 12 hours and save for free or unlock HDR Plus+ by choosing one of the auto-renewing subscriptions/one-time purchase through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($2.99)
• 1 year ($27.99), 7-day trial
• one-time purchase ($57.99)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Small crash fix for edit lessons
• Bugfixing where RAW was not available on iPhone SE and all iPhone 14 phones
• Better lessons for getting to know the app
• Auto RAW improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best HDR apps available
Since fixing a crucial bug, this app has risen to the top of the game. Very few apps out there will allow me to use imported images from my drone or DSLR, but this one does. This combined with the ability to adjust both the HDR and it’s component LDR images makes this app useful to me on a daily basis. It’s only shortcoming is a lack of an iPad native version (as many imaging professionals are likely to have one these days), though that’s hardly an issue.
Developer Response ,
Hello VermontPhotoBooth, thank you for your nice feedback! We are happy to hear HDR Plus+ is helping you merge awesome photos from different sources. We are taking an iPad version into consideration for the future. Happy shooting!
Looks very promising
While not having had the opportunity to really put this app through its paces it looks very promising. It picks up where Pro HDR X left off several years ago when it ceased being updated. This app allows the user to select 4 exposure points as opposed to 3 in HDR X. There are a few other features I have not had the opportunity to try as of yet but this is the only current HDR app that I am aware of the allows user selectable exposure points. This is hugely important as far as I am concerned when it comes to HDR. Hope this app sticks around for a while.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind review! The app is still in development and will be because i want to include many great features. If you have any feature that you would like in the app and i did not think of, please feel free to write me at email@example.com (you can do this also from the feedback button in the app). Thanks !
Works well has small bug
I purchased this app strictly to merge HDR photos. When attempting multiple merges the app crashes in between merges. When attempting to start a second HDR merge the app will close and kick you out. Aside from this inconvenient bug this app has been great. Merges look great and allows for in app editing. All in all great app just needs a little fix.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Todea Gross Ioan Vasile
- 140.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Todea Gross Ioan Vasile
- In-App Purchases
- HDR Plus+ Monthly $3.99
- HDR Plus+ $43.99
- HDR Plus+ Yearly $21.99