With HDRtist NXL; you'll get gorgeous detail rich true HDR images that are built & processed by our "Polaris" tone mapping engine, in the highest precision workflow available today.
Even if you're not into HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photography; you can still use HDRtist to increase detail and definition in your photos. Including extra enhancement for RAW images.
Features of HDRtist NXL:
• 9 More options for the Polaris tone mapper.
• Including Temperature & Color Enhancement.
• Built-in basic Magic extra.
• Advanced Cropping Options.
• Rotation & Straighten.
• Save History.
• 15 Built-in 1-Click Styles, with ability to create many more.
• Different view modes for the 1-Click Styles.
• RAW image expansion.
• Meta Data options.
• HDRtist Pro importer.
Plus these great features from our HDRtist (v2.x).
• Uses our 8th Generation tone mapping engine "Polaris" to enhance details.
• 128-Bit Unclamped precision workflow, processes images in the highest precision available today.
• Supports Metal or OpenGL for the smoothest display performance.
• Interface optimization provides a gorgeous high resolution preview.
• The Window Sidebar & titlebar supports Auto Hiding, gets out of the way when not needed.
• Split-View & Side-by-side view for comparing with the original image or medium exposure.
• Use a set of exposures or a single image, it's up to you.
• Ohanaware HDR format, allows you to save your HDR images and edit them later.
Recommended update for all users running macOS Catalina.
* Worked around an issue with logging that was causing issues with operating on files.
* Worked around an issue that was caused a performance degradation when aligning images.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it but fix this
Results are fantastic. Love the options. Problem I am having is after adding by drag&drop files to app, it just sopts working and I need to kill the process. You can close the app. Its not responding. Please fix asap and 5 * are yours from me. Thank You.
Developer Response ,
I am sorry to hear that our HDRtist NXL is not working correctly for you. Please use the "e-mail support" option to contact us and if you can do so, please make your images available so we can test with them.
nice photo realistic results with ease
I have been stitching HDR landscape images from various cameras with HDRtist Pro. It took me a while to understand the program and learn to fine tune for a photo realistic look.
The program is producing the quality images want and is easy to use (bonus).
I outoput from HDrtist Pro in TIF format often without sharpening. Then clean up dust spots, sharpen and save. The TIF output has been very nice. The image alignment works well and has not been a problem in images. A few images have some halo effect if backlit with very bright light. That occurs in all HDR. A bit of room for improvement there maybe.
Overall, a very good easy to use HDR program. The output has been so photorealistic when I fine tune it has encouraged me to always use HDR for landscapes (dragging along the old tripod).
I look forward to updates and using the program more.
This application is like a fine wine
It keeps getting better with age. This is by far the best of the drag and drop applications I have ever purchased/won. Simple to use, wide format support & above all else, excellent customer support!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.