Get gorgeous detail rich true HDR images that are built & processed by our "Polaris" tone mapping engine, in the highest precision workflow available today, whilst being married to one of the most simplistic Mac app interfaces there is.
Even if you're not interested in HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photography; you can still use HDRtist to increase detail and definition in single photos.
• Uses our 8th Generation tone mapping engine "Polaris" to enhance details.
• 128-Bit Unclamped precision workflow, processes images in the highest precision available today.
• Supports Metal or OpenGL for the smoothest display performance.
• Interface optimization provides a gorgeous high resolution preview area.
• The Window Sidebar and titlebar support Auto Hiding, getting out of the way when not needed.
• Split-View & Side-by-side view for comparing with the original image or medium exposure.
• Use a set of exposures or a single image, it's up to you.
• Ohanaware HDR format, allows you to save your HDR images and edit them later.
## New in version 2.2 is the option to unlock even more potential from your HDRs using the full functionality of our HDRtist NX. There's a 1-Month FREE trial available *, so you can try out these exciting features.
• 90+ options for adjusting tonality, color & detail.
• Local adjustments to improve, fix or style areas of an image.
• Crop by ratio, size or freeform. Save custom ratios & sizes.
• Meta Data Editing, set artist name, copyright, contact info.
• Incredible level of detail recovery from RAW images.
• Create HDR images from multiple JPGs or RAWs.
• 40 1-Click Styles are a great way to get started with HDR.
• 3 Different style sizes, and ability to mark your favorites.
• Define your "Style" by creating custom 1-Click Styles.
• Find inspiration for your next image with the included styles.
• Use our localized defocus extra, to create a sense of depth.
• White Balance enables localized color corrections.
• Black & White (4 modes), brings out texture & shapes.
• Localized Contrast; to enhance detail in certain areas.
HDRtist NX was awarded a 2020 Xojo Design Award, for best consumer application. https://www.xojo.com/designawards/
* Free trials are limited to once per customer, and like Payments, are handled by Apple Inc.
• Improvements to the In-app-purchase dialog to make it clear that the FREE trial has no strings attached and customers won't be entered into a auto-renewing subscriptions by trying the product.
• Now offer a new IAP item that is not a subscription, for customers who've expressed they do not want subscriptions.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good start
I'm an amateur photographer and have only just started working with HDR so thought I would try this app out before making a larger purhase. It is super easy to use! I like that the convergence is automatic of my bracketed photos but I wish the image was crisper. I have to set it at the strongest in order to get the crispness and then it just looks fake. Anyway, worth downloading to play with.
This is a MUST HAVE!
I am a photographer and currently use Photomatix as my HDR program and Photoshop as my primary editing software. I downloaded this HDRtist app just to see what it would do and I am amazed! It downloaded and installed in about a minute and launched perfectly. To create my first HDRtist high dynamic range image, I dropped in a three exposure set of images, (-1EV, even and +1EV), that I have already used in Photomatix and within a few seconds I had an HDR image. The image was definately HDR and VERY sharp! Obviously HDRtist does not have the editing capibilities of an expensive software like Photomatics but HDRtist did allow me to save the image in various formats, (including JPEG), which will let the user edit the image further in any software INCLUDING iphoto for the budding photographers just starting out and learning the photo editing ropes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app! And remember to have FUN!
This works really nice. You set your camera to do exposure bracketing, taking 3 photos at once, with under, over, and normal exposure. Then load the photos into HDRist. If you took your photos holding the camera in your hand, then you will probably notice the resulting combined image is all blurred. No Problem! Just hit the "Align Photos" button and HDRist aligns them for a nice sharp image (some more expensive applications do not include this essential feature). Now, all the resulting HDR image shows nice light and detail. Some alternative applications, including some in-camera effects, will produce a distinctly surreal and unpleasant final product. But HDRist produces very nice final product. There doesn't seem to be any controls to adjust the final image, but I'm pleased with the results without any adjustments.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ohanaware Co., LTD
- 17.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2009~2020 Ohanaware Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 30-Day Free Trial
- HDRtist Annual Plan $19.99
- Unlock NX2 - One-time Purchase $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.