HDS Entry, Mobile Inspection is Housing Data Systems’ mobile application designed to allow housing authority inspectors to conduct a variety of inspections digitally from the field. With this app, inspectors can take pictures, collect signatures, and dictate notes and wirelessly transmit the results directly to the housing authority’s desktop system.
Harness the power of handheld tablets and change the way you conduct inspections forever. HDS Entry saves housing authorities time and money by enabling them to conduct inspections in the field. Need to adjust on the fly? Not a problem! Simply download inspections while on site and transmit the information wirelessly using cellular or Wi-Fi connections. Inspections on the go have never been easier.
• HDS Entry supports HQS, UPCS, and custom inspection forms. There is no inspection it cannot handle!
• Eliminate unnecessary trips to the office by downloading inspections securely and effortlessly directly to your mobile device while on site.
The HDS inspection app makes this as easy as the touch of a button.
• Take pictures on site and attach them directly to the inspection using your camera-equipped mobile device.
• Inspect each item individually, or pass entire rooms with the click of a button.
• Don’t feel like typing? The HDS inspection app lets you quickly and easily take notes through dictation. Putting your thoughts to paper doesn’t get any easier.
• With the touch of a button, wirelessly transmit all inspection data directly to your HDSWin desktop application. No manual input, no cords, no hassles.
Bug fixes for iOS 11
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.