Headjack Operator serves a number of use cases every VR video production company encounters at some point. Whether you need to prepare 100 VR headsets for a viewing, your client needs to review your 360° content but doesn't know how to use a headset, or you are asked to organize a VR screening at a high traffic location or expo.
Headjack Operator syncs with your VR video content in the Headjack content management system (https://headjack.io) and connects with any local VR headsets running the same Headjack app.
Headjack Operator is the all-in-one solution for control and playback of VR video, all from a simple and clean tablet interface.
- Remote control VR headsets
- Synced playback
- Monitor VR headsets
- 6 digit login
- Review your 180°/360° video content
- Pair with Headjack Link or Headjack Essentials VR apps
- Easy VR headset preparation and set-up
- Force Operator to download & play a lower resolution fallback video in case the original video is not supported by the tablet
- Made synced video playback more accurate and robust
- Fixed some edge cases where disconnected devices appeared as connected
- Removed unused UI elements
- Added per device download instructions and download progress indicators to the device preview windows
- Fixed some edge cases where devices displayed an incorrect status icon
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.