Headjack Operator serves a number of use cases every VR video production company encounters at some point. Whether you need to prepare 100 VR headsets for a viewing, your client needs to review your 360° content but doesn't know how to use a headset, or you are asked to organize a VR screening at a high traffic location or expo.
Headjack Operator syncs with your VR video content in the Headjack content management system (https://headjack.io) and connects with any local VR headsets running the same Headjack app.
Headjack Operator is the all-in-one solution for control and playback of VR video, all from a simple and clean tablet interface.
- Remote control VR headsets
- Synced playback
- Monitor VR headsets
- 6 digit login
- Review your 180°/360° video content
- Pair with Headjack Link or Headjack Essentials VR apps
- Easy VR headset preparation and set-up
- Force Operator to download & play a lower resolution fallback video in case the original video is not supported by the tablet
- Made synced video playback more accurate and robust
- Fixed some edge cases where disconnected devices appeared as connected
- Removed unused UI elements
- Added per device download instructions and download progress indicators to the device preview windows
- Fixed some edge cases where devices displayed an incorrect status icon
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.