Headliner is the easiest way to automatically create & share your podcast clips to social.
The Headliner app allows you to share your Headliner videos on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, SMS/iMessage & more!
You can also set up Automatic Audiogram Videos for your podcast. Headliner will automatically select a clip from your new episode and make a video for you to share.
1. Select your podcast
2. Choose video type - Short Clips (15 - 60 seconds) or Full Length Videos (Entire Episode for Youtube)
3. Select Aspect Ratio - square (1:1), landscape (4:3) and portrait (9:16)
4. Choose how you want your podcast video clip to look - select template & customize waveform & background color
5. Start getting your Automatic Audiogram Clips
6. Share your podcast to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Preview and share Headliner Videos created at headliner.app
- Preview and share Automation videos
- Set up new Automation Videos for Podcast
- If you don't see your podcast listed in the search results send us your podcast name/link to email@example.com
- Have feedback or suggestions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Manage your Headliner automations from the new Automations tab
* Bugfixes and UI updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I literally just downloaded this app and already created a podcast within 10 minutes. This app is so helpful , I really love it!!! Thank you developers for making this!
So close! Difference between online and mobile
Hi! I really do love this concept and use it for my podcast: This Amazing Life. There’s a few specific things that I notice I can’t do on the app the are better online and make a noticeable difference.
1. Progress bar at the bottom looks cleaner and more professional but isn’t a waveform option on the app. The other ones are obtrusive which leads me to point number 2
2. Being able to actually resize and stretch or shrink the waveform instead of just box/rectangle limitations.
3. Once I make a video preview on the app, I can’t go back and edit it.
If I could do these things, I would have given it 5 stars in a heartbeat because of how much time it saves me from going on my computer, uploading audio, going to Canva, finding the image I want, emailing the image and saving it to my computer and on and on.
Developer Response ,
Great feedback, let me address each of your points -
1. Progress bar not available on mobile app - we're currently working on implementing this feature in the mobile app as well, it should be released soon!
2. resize and stretch or shrink the waveform instead of just box/rectangle limitations - This is the same behavior as we have on Desktop, but it is something we have been discussing internally and we will be determining if/when we can allow this functionality in the product
3. we currently don't allow editing created videos on the mobile app, but you can definitely edit those videos on the Desktop version.
Really liked but confused and disappointed by recent update
I wish there would have been a heads up that there was a new watermark that you can’t remove. If there was a paid version to remove it, I would 100% pay for it, but there doesn’t seem to be any way out of it in the app.
This is a shame because I was really starting to like it and get use to the interface. I’ll probably start looking for (paid or free) alternatives now.
Developer Response ,
Hey, sorry to hear you're unhappy with the watermark that's been added to your video. Our app currently has a free tier that allows for 10 unwatermarked videos per month, which is likely what you're running into on our app. Could you reach out to email@example.com with the email address your account is signed up under so that we could verify this for you? Additionally, if you'd like to upgrade to our Pro tier in order to remove watermarks from your videos (as well as get access to more features on our desktop site), please let me know in your message so that I could walk you through upgrading!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.