Play 1-on-1 Texas Hold'em anywhere. Play against a friend, or just versus your iPhone or iPod touch.
Easy and elegant touch controls keep the mechanics of the game simple and beautiful. (It's even won an award! placing in the "Best App Ever" Casino Games!)
* For one player, play against a smart iPhone opponent. Several AI personalities (with widely different styles and who all play advanced poker strategies) keep it fun and challenging even for expert poker players.
* Beat each to earn their card protector to use in the game.
* Awesome wireless play. You and a friend, each on your own iPhone or iPod touch.
* GameCenter lets you play against anyone in the world!
* Or use your iPhone or iPod touch like a chess board between two people to share and play on one device. Heads Up: Hold'em can either just deal the cards (letting you use real world chips) or both deal the cards and let you bet virtual chips onscreen against a friend.
* No Limit Texas Hold'em
* Play with up to 50,000 chips. Choose your blinds, starting stack size, and how quickly the blinds increase. (In the Settings)
* Easy and intuitive touch controls keep the mechanics of the game simple. Spin to set your bet amount, then push the pile of chips into the "bet" circle to place your bet. Or drag your cards to the center to fold. In two player games, simply slide the chip off your cards to peek.
* Beautiful photographic images and realistic sounds make it feel right.
* AI opponents vary from aggressive to careful.
* Dozens of awards to earn and use as card protectors in the game.
* "Peek Counter" prevents cheating in two player games.
Ratings and Reviews
I agree with this review completely:
My son hooked us up through the Game Center pre loaded app to play each other; the direct Bluetooth used to work but doesn't anymore - please address.
I can't play with a family member, who is in the same room. Regardless of what we do it says connection lost.
Please address ASAP. When playing against compute it is a 4-5* app
Fun when it works
Fun, two-player Bluetooth mode that occasionally works. The Bluetooth usually fails to connect and sometimes drops randomly. If they fixed that bug, I'd give it 4 stars. As it is, 2 stars.
Have been using it for years, loving it except the minor glitches with the last update 2 years ago, hopefully the developer will update it to the latest iOS
- Headlight Software, Inc.
- 23 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Headlight Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- "Dead Man's Hand" Card Protector $0.99
- "Fossil" Card Protector $0.99
- "Texas Star" Card Protector $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.