Headup-Display is a program, to screen the actual GPS-speed on the windscreen of your car. Therefore the display is mirrored on the iPhone and will be correct on the windscreen. This kind of projection is normally built in in expensive cars, but also for retrofitting there are hardware-solutions, which are expensive. With this solution you have the speed, especially at night, always in the field of view. At that the display at the windscreen is bright, clear and recognizable.
- Show: Digital (Max 999), mirrored
- Show: GPS available, Compass, Unit
- Unit: kph, mph or kn (Knots)
- Compass: Based on GPS or compasssensor
- Device does not turn off while program is running
- Map is mirrored
- Unit (kph, mph, kts)
- Compass (GPS, Sensor)
- start program
- eventually change settings
- Lay it on the Dashboard before the speedometer
- The Display should be the wrong way round, titlebar below, compass at the right
- OS 8.0 or higher
- AC Adaptor or Car-Adaptor or Powerpack (Accu)
- for iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, X, XS, XR and iOS 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- New: Map is mirrored
Ratings and Reviews
No Miles per Hour for USA, UK.
Could not convert to MPH. Could not get any of the buttons for the menu, help, etc. to function. I'm certain it will allow me to convert KPH to MPH, if those buttons functioned.
I used two of the other apps and they actually work amazing ...every car should have a Heads Up Display!
We just came from Orlando fl to jax fl and used it the whole way. Turn up your brightness works great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.