Want to analyze your physical performance? Keeping track of your diet? Need to share vitals with your doctor?
Health Export automatically exports detailed CSV backups of your Health and Workout data. It's also super easy to retrieve data from the Health app, and Workouts in the Activity app, in CSV format to share using your favorite app extensions.
- You remain 100% in control of your Health data
- Automated exports are stored securely in iCloud
- Health Export does not collect or store any of your personal or health information
- Health Export does not include any third-party SDKs, not share data with third parties
- Get detailed backups of your Health and Workouts data as CSV files in iCloud Drive
- Keep Health Export running in the background and data will be backed up automatically
- See the sync status of your most recent backups in the app
- see your recent activity on the all-new dashboard
- customize your dashboard by selecting up to 10 metrics of your choice
- The Activity Widget lets you see your Activity Ring progress as well as Total Energy Burn, Step Count and recent Heart Rate readings (*requires Watch)
- The Statistics Widget is configurable with whatever Health metric you’d like; you can select up to 6 metrics on the largest widget size
- The Recent widget will provide up-to-date information on cumulative metrics (e.g. Step Count), or the most recent reading for a sample metric (e.g. Blood Pressure), throughout a given day.
Workouts to CSV with GPX files:
Export your workouts and see data including:
- Active and total calorie burn
- Step count and swimming stroke count
- Walk/run cadence and swim cadence
- Average and Max Heart Rate
- Distance (running, cycling, swimming, etc)
- Workout Route (running, swimming, cycling, hiking)
Health to CSV:
Health Export allows you to export Health data with the following time summaries:
Select a date range then bulk export the daily summaries of your metrics all at once!
Health Export is the simple but robust Health data extractor you've been waiting for!
Export & Share
Export your data for personal backup, or share it with your health provider using all the extensions you already know and love:
and so much more!
Full list of metrics available:
- Active Energy Burned
- Apple Exercise Time
- Apple Stand Hour
- Apple Stand Time
- Basal Body Temperature
- Basal Energy Burned
- Blood Alcohol Content
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Pressure (Systolic/Diastolic)
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass
- Body Mass Index
- Body Temperature
- Cycling Distance
- Downhill Snow Sports Distance
- Electrodermal Activity
- Environmental Audio Exposure
- Flights Climbed
- Forced Expiratory Volume
- Forced Vital Capacity
- Headphone Audio Exposure
- Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Variability
- Inhaler Usage
- Insulin Delivery
- Lean Body Mass
- Nike Fuel
- Number of Times Fallen
- Mindfulness Session
- Oxygen Saturation
- Peak Expiratory flow
- Peripheral Perfusion
- Sexual Activity
- Six-Minute Walking Test Distance
- Sleep Analysis
- Step Count
- Stair Speed Up
- Stair Speed Down
- Swimming Stroke Count
- Swimming Distance
- UV Exposure
- VO2 Max
- Waist Circumference
- Walking Speed
- Walking Step Length
- Walking Asymmetry Percentage
- Walking Double Support Percentage
- Walking + Running Distance
- Walking Average Heart Rate
- Wheelchair Distance
- Wheelchair Push Count
- All Dietary Metrics
New in version 4.1:
- There's a new detail page for workouts!
- Exports for outdoor workouts now include GPX files for your workout routes; currently, running, swimming, cycling and hiking exports are supported. If there's a workout you'd like added to the list, send a quick and easy feature request so I can prioritize it.
- GPX files will be included with automated backups
- When you export a workout from the Workout Detail page, it will include some additional metadata files, including detailed heart rate, energy burn and other data relevant to your workout
- The next release will bring even more information to the Workouts Detail page, so staty tuned!
- Fixes Health permissions prompt on app install
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple but effective
I am not sure about the one star rating. This app is clearly better than that.
I have recently bought a stepper machine and wanted track my long term heart rate change. It appears my heart rate is getting a little slower during a workout but I needed data with a time range. If this is true it might indicate improved stamina.
This simple app will let you view anything you track (like heart rate from an Apple Watch) for any date range. You can also export the data for long term tracking.
Works well for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the app. I'm always receptive to feature requests and any improvements you'd like to see.
UPDATE: Works like a charm
Updated review: App works exactly as described, it exports any data points from your iOS Health App into a data-processor friendly csv file that you can use however you like. As a bonus the files from bulk export are perfectly clean and ready for processing, no need to spend an hour cleaning up data. User friendly and intuitive interface.
This is an updated review & rating because the app was crashing until I updated to the latest iOS. If you have any issues developer is extremely helpful and quick to reply to any questions. Don’t usually leave app reviews but the developer was super quick to help me with my issue and the app works perfectly as described.
PS just read another review on here that says they couldn’t track their health data with this, this app is so you can take the raw data from the iOS health app and use it however you like. There’s a couple of websites that claim to do this for free but you’re really just giving your data away and putting your personal info at risk. This app on the other hand works with specific health app permissions only and saves you so much time while minimising privacy concerns. (People should read the app descriptions before leaving unfair reviews because this thing works like a charm)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful and detailed review 🙏
I do commit to resolving bugs and user issues as quickly as possible, and providing the best possible user experience.
I think your note on privacy is especially important. The app is designed with privacy and security in mind, so you have all the power over what happens to your exports.
I’ll always be a quick email away if you run into any other issues while using the app!
This app must be a scam! How did it get by the folks at Apple to allow this piece of crap to be downloaded? First, this is NO “health” app! If you need something to keep track of your gym workouts, or how long you spent on the lake rowing, maybe this will work for you. But if you’re looking for an app that will actually help you track your HEALTH data, forget this! I wanted something to track my blood pressure, my glucose readings, insulin delivery and oxygen saturation ... you know, details about my health statistics that I could export into readable data. I haven’t even figured out what this thing does? After allowing Apple Health to give permission to this this wad of junk, it crashes every time I wish to view one category of my stored data! That’s before even trying to export it. And there is no menu offering instructions or how to use it, it’s all trial and error, and believe me, it’s chock full of errors. There should be an Apple policy for all these apps making you pay before you try, to provide at least a week’s trial period before discovering the thing doesn’t do what it says and you’re left with a non-functioning rip-off! Good luck to all those people who do not read this WARNING!
Developer Response ,
Sorry that you’re so disappointed with the app.
I think the description quite clearly and repeatedly states the point of the app is primarily to export your data to CSV format.
I’m not sure what you read, or if you read any of it all, to think otherwise.
The statistics feature is very new, released only yesterday, so while they may be quite limited there are enhancements planned to make this part of the app more insightful. The release notes for this version also state as much.
The app is mainly for people who want to export their data, since there is no easy way to do this.
I also have no interest in scamming anyone. You are welcome to contact Apple for a refund. See the link below:
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.