Using the power of HealthKit + CareKit + CloudKit: Health Connected allows you to share health data fetched from your iPhone Health app to your families and doctors remotely over iCloud.
(A supported list of Health data to share is located at the bottom of this description)
Simply follow the in-app guide to connect two devices securely with iCloud. You can then sync selected HealthKit data available on their device (from their iPhone's Health app), and your invited doctors and families can view the trend graph and detailed health entries.
- Account-less: No sign in required. Data and preferences synced through Apple's iCloud service
- Secure Database: iCloud shared database is used to sync the health record from the patient's device to the doctor's device.
- Privacy orientated: No third party databases (only iCloud), no analytical / ad frameworks, developers have no access to your health data.
- Easy control: Quickly remove a share connection when a doctor no longer needs access
- Clear interface: By integrating Apple CareKit, the user interface is made clear and smooth.
About Health Data:
Data has to exist in the iPhone Health app in order for the app to fetch and send. Some data are automatically added like step count from your iPhone; other data, like Oxygen Saturation, has to be added by a third-party device connected to the Apple Health app or manually entered by you.
Supported HealthKit data:
- Oxygen Saturation
- Body Temperature
- Systolic Pressure
- Diastolic Pressure
- Glucose Level
- Respiratory Rate
- Exercise Time
- Stand Time
- Step Count
- Added PSAT test, Visual acuity test, and Tapping speed test (on iPhone)
- Renamed "Patients" to "My Following"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bug - otherwise Great
BUG: when FaceID is switched on, it does a “test login” that repeats every single second, rendering the app useless. Force-closing it doesn’t solve the problem. My FaceID is fully functioning & successfully registers each time. But it’s like I’m logging out then in constantly, in microsecond speeds, unable to push any other button. Up until that, I enjoyed the tests greatly!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting the issue. The issue was fixed, and an update should now be available on the App Store. Please go to the app page in the App Store and click on the "Update" button to get the new version. (If you do not see the Update button, wait for a few hours and try again)
I am happy to know that you enjoyed the tests feature. In today's update, a new type of tone audiometry test has been added. And more tests will be added in later releases.
Lastly, if you have time and have verified the fix, please update your review ;)
Thanks for using Health Connected.
Stay healthy and safe.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.