Using this Health Navigator app you get access to a host of Health Calculators that can help you track or motivate you to achieve your objective to a healthier self.
Below is the list of different health statistics you can check using this app.
1) BMI (Body Mass Index): Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on your height and weight.
2) Weight Conversion: Convert your weight from Kilograms to Pounds and vice versa.
3) Height Conversion: Convert your height from Feet to Centimeters and vice versa.
4) Waist to Hip Ratio: Waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) is the ratio of the circumference of your waist to that of your hips.
5) Recommended Minerals Intake: Learn about the recommended intake levels, functions, sources, and deficiency symptoms of various minerals in your daily diet.
6) Smoking Cost: Keep track of your smoking expenses on a monthly and yearly basis.
7) Daily Water Intake: Know the recommended levels of water intake based on your weight, exercise time, and environment.
8) Pregnancy Weight Gain: Know the ideal weight gain for your period of pregnancy, and tips on how to gain weight in a healthy way.
9) Baby Height: Get an estimate of your child’s normal height.
10)Pain Tracker: 'Pain Tracker' to manage pain levels on a continuous basis.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.