Put the power of self-care back into your own hands.
Healthcare is complicated.
From countless appointments to tracking multiple medications and symptoms, it can certainly feel like a handful. From initial diagnosis to daily self-care, Health Storylines makes your health a priority.
Track your appointments, medications, symptoms and moods seamlessly along with over 56,000 other Health Storylines users.
Join a supportive and engaging healthcare community with similar conditions that may share your experiences and know you’re not alone.
Health Storylines understands that “self-care” isn’t just one, pre-defined way to getting better. It’s a complex road where YOU have the power to record, create and share your own health stories.
Download Health Storylines today to begin putting your health in your own hands!
Your health, your story
• See your past and present health progress in real time.
Go back to any previous day and see whatever you tracked at that point in time.
• Download your personalized data in a CSV or PDF file to share them with your doctor, caregiver, or keep them for your own personal records.
A tool to fit your personal healthcare needs
• Customize your homepage with over 60 tools in the tool library.
• Keep track of your medications, symptoms, moods, vitals, doctors appointments and more and record them.
• Set personal reminders, daily, weekly, monthly, or by day intervals.
• Record your personal thoughts and daily experiences with the “My Journal Tool”.
Join a self-care community
• Create your own circle of support made up of peers, loved ones, and healthcare professionals to join you in your journey to wellness.
• Create, add, and edit groups in your circle of support to let them see your personal progress in real time. A little support goes a long way.
Disclaimer: App only contains medication database for US and Canada at this time. Other countries coming soon.
Learn more about Health Storylines at https://www.healthstorylines.com.
**We want to hear from you**
We love hearing your feedback and what you think of our app. Send your feedback, questions and concerns to email@example.com.
Home Screen Update
•Minor UI Update
My Storylines Update
• Detailed My Storylines View - Dive deeper into your entries
My Storylines Report Update
• Now includes the most commonly used tool
Ratings and Reviews
Sharing a tender moment. Thank you Health Storylines
The use of this app has made my live easier. The benefits I've received are too numerous to state at this time -because I have something else to tell you. I'll come back to update my review so I can share them.
I'm here today to share my gratitude to the team of developers behind this app. As I was searching for some info I stored in my phone, I found something I wrote in a widget of this app. Without the opportunity of having the app, I may never have written about this treasured time in my life. I just now found & read it. I had to tell someone who may appreciate and have an interest in this tool.
The joyful moment I wrote about was that of my granddaughter and me. You see it's so special , tender, yet aching because she left/ died a few months back. I now have it in print. If I had not written it, I'd still be say "Sunshine, remember ......? NANA, HOW Can I forget? You are always reminding me".😇😘
Yes, I'll be back to tell you the tremendous contributions Health Storylines has made to my life. For now I'll go wipe my tears of joy as I remember that day.
Love what it has...miss what it doesn’t
I love the tools this app has. It has more to offer than I could have dreamed and it fits my needs for POTS -minus one small thing. I would love to see a spot to store my emergency contact info, like doctor’s names and numbers and emergency contact names and numbers. Also, because I take some very rare medications not listed in the medication tracker, a fill-in option for medications not listed would be great, and an option for as needed medications. Otherwise, I will be recommending this app to other POTSies as a symptom tracker. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your input! We are always working toward improving the app for our users. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more suggestions or need any assistance.
Life saver! ❤️
I was so happy when I received this app. I was able to set reminders, know how my stool was and share this information with my physicians. I am now a cancer survivor, during my treatment this was a dream come true. This app is a great tool to have all your information in one place. I continue to use the app to this day. I send suggestion and hope to see the great things to come with this app.
- Self Care Catalysts Inc
- 41.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Self Care Catalysts Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.