Use HealthChampion to:
1. Track symptoms and log health journal entries
2. Review your health data in a convenient timeline
3. Sync your electronic health records and smart health accessories
4. Pull up your timeline when meeting with medical providers
5. For parents & caregivers: share profiles with your spouse, co-parents, or other caregivers
6. Participate in health improvement pathways
Manage your health care, track your symptoms, enable remote monitoring and control your family’s health and medical data with HealthChampion, a HIPAA Verified medical app.
HealthChampion is a health and medical app that pulls your health data from hospitals and health systems, as well as many of the top fitness and medical devices.
Access an array of tools that leverage your data to help you get healthier, manage healthcare costs and take control of your healthcare journey. Features like a medicine tracker, symptom tracker and progress journals help you stay on top of your health.
Track your health observations and concerns securely in a private diary. Use the diary to track your symptoms and observations day by day and gain a better view of your heath.
Empower caregivers with health monitoring tools for elderly patients with chronic conditions or children learning to manage childhood conditions. Take care of those close to you even when you’re away with remote monitoring.
Monitor prescriptions, track symptoms and manage treatments with personalized health pathways for you and your loved ones.
Health Champion Features:
Personal Health Pathways
- Clinically designed, personalized health improvement programs
- Manually and wirelessly record vital health data
- Access our growing library of clinically designed health improvement pathways
- Personal pathways are designed by medical, health and wellness professionals
- Personalized care programs to achieve your specific health goals – whether it’s losing 5 pounds,
managing your child’s asthma or helping your elderly parent recover from a procedure
Care For Your Family
- Care for your elderly parents or young children
- Track conditions, medication and treatment for your family
- Track symptoms and medical progress, such as temperature and blood pressure
- Remote monitoring when you’re apart
- HealthChampion works with hospitals and surgery centers to improve patient care before and
- Let care managers know how to best speed your recovery
- Medical providers can use HealthChampion for pre- and post-operation care
Health Data Stays Protected
- Health-related data is gathered from various apps, devices and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- HealthChampion gathers medical records & tracking data in a secure cloud-based environment
- Medical records stay secure and protected
Fitness Tracker Data
– Add tracking data from many leading fitness devices, including: ActivLIFE, Apple Health, Bewell Connect, Boltt, Epson, Fitbit, Garmin, iHealth, Kiqplan, Life Fitness, Lifetrak, Lumo, Mindful Meal, Misfit, Movable, MyFitnessPal, Omron, PearSports, Personalabs, Polar, Precor, Runkeeper, StepsCount, Strava, Striiv, Suunto, Swimtag, TomTom, Under Armour, VitaDock, and Withings.
- Collect and track data from top medical and vitals tracking devices, including: AsthmaMD, Bewell Connect, BodiMetrics, Body Trace, Emfit, FatSecret, Fitbit, Foracare, Garmin, Healthbot, Higi, iGlucose, iHealth, iProven, Kiqplan, Misfit, MyDario, Omron, Ozmo, PredictBGL (ManageBGL), Qardio, RxCheck, Sleepimage, Telcare, VitaDock and Withings (Nokia)
Improved: If you receive a group invitation, you'll be able to see the list of admins who will have access to the data you share with that group. We've also updated our HIPAA agreement language.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Comprehensive Health Record
Being able to see data from my doctors and my wearables in one place is great. Very helpful to track my kids fevers and medicines.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We are so glad you're enjoying the HealthChampion app!
Saves my sanity as a caregiver (of son and older father)
I started using the app a while back to track my weight (I’m losing - woot!) and more recently use it to keep track of dad’s vitals and take notes while we’re with his primary doctor or one of 6 specialists. This app helped me ask questions that prevented him from getting a risky procedure - just because I had accessible info while I was talking to the doctor. I feel more confident asking questions now. And it’s REALLY helpful to see dad’s conditions and past vitals since we’re synced to his medical records via HealthChampion. I’m less stressed out (especially at doctor visits) now that I have my info and records in one place.
Most Necessary App of 2020
Not only can you log and track symptoms but I can track all my health data in one place! I’ve never had such access and visibility into all my info in one place. My main goals are overall health but
with COVID19 it’s even more vital to have all my health info at my fingertips so I can stay as healthy and safe as possible. I’m 31 and also recommended it for my grandma who has several different Drs she works with at the same time, after recovering from breast cancer (2x!) and she has glaucoma and a few other health concerns we watch. Highly recommend!
- HEALTHCHAMPION PARTNERS, LLC
- 62.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 HealthChampion Partners, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.