One-stop access to health records of your family, dependents and care recipients. Learn, manage and improve your health, schedule your appointments, check your personal health records, access your immunisation, screening and lab test results, view your child’s upcoming immunisation schedule and more*!
HealthHub SG is brought to you by the Ministry of Health.
· Appointments: View, book, reschedule, cancel
· Mobile Registration: Obtain queue number and visit itinerary
· Lab Tests: View your lab tests and COVID-19 test results
· Medications: Access your prescription records and medication lists
· Refill: Request for medication refill or renewal of prescription
· Payments: Pay for your medical bills
· Admissions (Financial Counselling): View your estimated bill size, change ward class.
· Adult Immunisation: Check your own immunisation records and get immunised today against infectious diseases
· Screening Eligibility: View your eligibility for heavily subsidised screenings
· Children Health: Track your child’s developmental milestones and vaccination records as well as upcoming immunisation schedule
· Family Health: View your parents’ medical appointments and medication lists
· School Health: Get notified of school health assessments and your child’s referral letters
· Directory Listing: Find doctors, caregivers, 24 hour CHAS clinics easily
* Participating restructured hospitals, polyclinics and specialist outpatient clinics from the public healthcare sector.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t work after ios14 upgrade
After I upgraded my phone to iOS14 the HealthHub App does not load. My other phone which is not upgraded yet works just fine.
Function 1 day and crash next day
App won’t open on second of use. Extremely disappointed with national healthcare app to be so unreliable.
Crashes upon opening
I can’t even launch the app to use because it crashes. Major fail.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and your patience. Kindly note that we have identified the root cause that is leading to such crashes of the HealthHub app for certain iOS versions. The fix has been deployed since and you should no longer encounter this app crashes.
If you still encounter issues accessing HealthHub app, please feel free to reach out to us directly at 1800 225 4482 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are on standby and ready to assist.
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the great inconvenience this has caused you, we greatly value your feedback in helping us improve our product.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Integrated Health Information Systems Pte Ltd
- 157.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2015 Ministry of Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.