A simpler way to communicate with your doctor, schedule appointments and manage your health.
- Request your medical record
- Securely exchange messages with your doctor
- Easily request appointments
- Centrally manage all your medical records
- Review past appointments and corresponding documents
Patients are embracing a bigger role in their healthcare as valuable information is becoming more readily accessible electronically. With Healthjump, it is now easier than ever to ensure your doctor has the most up-to-date information about you and your health. For the first time ever Healthjump enables you to access and share your medical record with your doctors and specialists. Find new doctors and communicate with your current care team all in one secure personal health record app.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Enter the number you want to be contacted at when requesting an appointment
- Edit the medications you are currently taking
- Enter ER, PCP and specialist co-pay information and upload an image of your insurance card
- Enter notes for upcoming appointments
- More detailed appointments list
- Greater detail about doctors that return in the search
- Clarity improvements to the appointment request process
- Other bug fixes and app improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Health Jump not what I thought
I thought this app was where you could go and see test results without paying for an office visit. ....... WRONG.
It gives you nothing like that.
I wish I could give it less then a one rating.
Very useful. I am able to message my doctors instead of waiting on hold listening to their crappy on hold music. I also got my records from most of my doctors, which is helpful because I travel a lot.
Alerts that I am not using current version, nope current version.
Document alerts but no documents to view or already view them. Does not compare Epic or other products!
- Healthjump Inc.
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Healthjump, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.