Healthmemo is a smart solution that you can use to upload and maintain your personal health records electronically. Visiting a doctor for any illness, undergoing surgeries, and buying a new insurance plan brings with it many documents in all shapes and sizes like prescription slips, medical bills, lab reports, x-rays, insurance documents and more. Maintaining all these documents is tedious and it is not possible to carry them around at all times. Digital copies (soft copies) of these documents are rarely provided by the hospitals/clinics. The app is designed to bridge this gap with the help of the ubiquitous mobile phone.
- Maintain health records as images in a secure server repository with advance encryption technology.
- Access them during any hospital visit or in case of an emergency.
- Capture and Upload the health records using the phone's camera from within the app or choose from the phones gallery.
- Also upload insurance records, mentioning details like the plan name, policy number, maturity date and other related notes.
- Access the Medical records, modify them, add/delete more records.
- Mail the documents to yourself, or download it to your mobile phone.
- Healthmemo uses your Mobile Data or WiFi (when available).
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Health records can be shared with friends, family, and doctors.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NETMEDS MARKETPLACE LIMITED
- 14.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Notch Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.