Pooply is a free app for tracking your bowel movements. Use it as a daily poop log and see your bowel patterns on an exportable timeline!
With pooply you can
- Track your daily bowel movements
- Record details about your bowel movements
- View and export stats
BOWEL MOVEMENT DETAILS
The application allows you to log bowel movement entries with additional information:
- Additional symptoms (Flatulence, Blood, Fat, Mucus)
INSIGHTS: VIEW AND EXPORT
- See your daily bowel movements' entries in an easy-to-read graph of consistency, pain, urgency and additional symptoms
- Export the raw data to share with your caregiver, doctor, or anyone you decide
A CLINICAL RESEARCH TOOL
- The app is a part of a clinical study Remote Study of an Electronic Means to Characterize Bowel Movements in Adult Populations, to assess the use of the electronic approach to collection and description of bowel movements characteristics.
- By participating in this research, you will you will help to inform the future an automated bowel health tool which may help people worldwide.
- The application is also used in other clinical studies, which you may be referred to by your doctor.
- API update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only allows 1 BM per day
Apple update OS last night and now can only assess 1 bowel movement per day. If you try to add a new one, it appears to be working but actually is modifying previous entry.
Camera not working & Need log for no bm
Great app for those who need to keep track for GI doc, but there are issues. When trying to take a pic all I get is fluorescent white coming through the camera and there should definitely be a way to log no bm for the day.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback, we appreciate it! You may see fluorescent white because the app uses an inversion filter when taking the picture - our test users preferred this option most to make the experience more pleasant. Also, just to be sure, please make sure the camera is allowed in the app in Settings -> Privacy -> Camera -> Pooply ON. You can also log no bowel movement event - this becomes available the following day, in case a bowel movement is yet to happen today. If the issue persists, please contact us at email@example.com - we’d love to get in touch and hear more of your feedback.
Simple and easy to use. Also very clever design!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we really appreciate your kind feedback and hope you enjoy using the app! Let us know if there is anything we could improve.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.