• The HealthSlate App is for people participating in one of HealthSlate’s wellness, disease prevention, or disease management programs.
• Easy logging of meals, physical activity and health indicators such a weight, blood pressure, and blood glucose.
• Integrates with activity trackers and wireless scales from Fitbit and other partners.
• Connects with health coaches and healthcare professionals through secure messaging and video chat.
• Easy to follow health education content.
•Healthkit Support to track physical activity
•Bluetooth support for getting glucose value from Aviva accu check
•Using microphone & speech recognition to convert voice to text
•Available in Spanish
1. Maintenance and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just ran hilly 8 miles and.....
Fasted through breakfast. I finally have a meal of 458 calories and This app asks me if I want to take a WALK??? It logged my steps as 15k so far and it’s not even noon, so why are you asking me if I want to take a walk?? Can’t the app see my steps??
Also, I don’t wear my phone when I do HIIT workouts at the gym, and can’t find a way to add these activities in the “activity” section. Seems it only counts steps.
Intensity matters more than overall steps!
Slow & Buggy
Any time I try to update this app with how much water I’ve had or what kind of meal I ate, the app takes forever to load, and sometimes doesn’t make the change, even after it finishes “loading.” Other times it crashes outright. The messages from my coach are out of order; the replies list before my comments, making conversations annoying to follow. The forum wall is also annoying to use—it’s impossible to tag another user when replying to posts, so you can’t actually have a conversation or reply to replies. You also can’t see who “liked” your post, only the number of people who liked it. All in all, the app needs a lot of work.
Did work ok and then....
Can’t use it. Opens and all blank screens. Can’t see or do or add anything. So after 6 weeks I can’t use it anymore.
Updated to add, after two days of not working I’m back in. I’ve gotten my Fitbit and it won’t read the data coming from my Fitbit. So it’s useless to actually track what I’m doing. At least my Fitbit app works so I can track things corrrectly
- Informational Media brands, LLC
- 62.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 HealthSlate Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.