Health Folder medical tracker turns your device into a personal health monitor. It can track your blood pressure, glucose, weight, BMI, cholesterol, and more. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? How your glucose changes at different meals? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Choose From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- It even can include charts in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Dual units support, US and metric
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
1. A1C more unit options
2. Add support for Ketones
3. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Does everything I would want it to do .... except share data with Apple health and Apple Watch.
Great input, great graphics. Great app.
Thanks Developers for the update!
Thanks developers for updating this terrific app. I've used it for years to track multiple types of health data, and was quite distressed when I started getting notices that it would soon be useless with my iOS mobile devices.
For the past couple of months I've been having to use multiple apps in its place. Very annoying and frustrating! Now, not only can I track my blood glucose, blood pressure, medications, and multiple other health data in one place, all that data can be synced with all my devices at once. What a great update!
I highly recommend this app for anyone, but especially for folks who have multiple health issues for which they need to keep intricate records. Add in the ability to also have databases for multiple users, and it's the almost-perfect health app.
The only thing that would make this app better is the ability to sync the data with the Apple Health App and/or the Apple Watch. I've had an Apple Watch for 9 months, and I find I'm using it a lot for data entry, including with an app that records my blood glucose levels, medications, carbs and activity. I'd be willing to pay a bit more if this app could do those tasks.
In the meantime, I'll be recommending this app to friends and family!
This app is great being able to have everything together in one app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Taconic System LLC
- 46.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Taconic System LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.