Healthy Habits helps you stay active and healthy while working at your computer! It encourages you to take a short break after extended periods of computer use.
• Changing schedule? You can modify both the length of work periods and the length of your breaks.
• Took a break on your own? Good job, you’re ahead of the curve! Healthy Habits recognizes when the computer isn’t being used, and won’t prompt you for a break until you come back and work for a while.
• Busy? In the zone? You can tell Healthy Habits to skip this break, and it won’t bother you for a while.
• Feeling extra motivated? Healthy Habits can automatically start once you log in to your computer, ensuring you remain healthy and active while being productive.
• Your computer screen will automatically dim while on break. Because hey, sometimes your computer needs a break, too.
Ratings and Reviews
So simple, and perfect
All I need is a gentle nudge to get up and move, and this app does it elegantly, for free. Thanks very much to the developers of Healthy Habits. Highly recommended.
This little tool is very helpful. It would be even better if the color of little tree icon filled up gradually so you have an idea of how much time you’ve approximately spent, just like the battery charger. Thanks!
Neat little app, does just what i want, and it looks great too!
The developer, Patrick DeSantis, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Patrick DeSantis
- 207.5 KB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Patrick DeSantis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.