Netatmo Healthy Home Coach helps you know if your home is healthy or not and tells you what you can do to create a healthier environment for your family.
You need a Netatmo Healthy Home Coach device to use the App. Find out more on www.netatmo.com.
A HEALTHIER ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR FAMILY
Do you want to provide the healthiest home possible for your family? Netatmo Healthy Home Coach shows you how! Whether it’s the best noise level for sound sleeping or the right humidity levels for a child with asthma, Healthy Home Coach measures what matters, highlights potential problems, and tells you how to fix them.
KNOW AT A GLANCE IF YOUR HOME IS HEALTHY OR NOT
• The App‘s color-coded background makes it easy to see how healthy the room where you put your Healthy Home Coach is.
• Alert icons help you identify which parameter needs to be fixed: humidity, air quality, noise or temperature.
• The App displays advice to help you create a healthier environment.
• Find out what happened when you were not watching
• Receive notifications when something needs to be fixed: when the humidity level is too high/too low, the air quality is bad, the noise level is too high, the temperature is too high/too low
CHOOSE THE BEST PROFILE
• You can choose between 3 different profiles according to your specific needs: baby or toddler/someone with asthma and allergies/whole family
MONITOR YOUR ENTIRE HOME FROM ANYWHERE
• Remote access
• Connect as many devices as you want and monitor all your rooms using a single App.
No fees. No subscription.
We continuously improve the app to fix bugs and provide you with the best user experience. This release contains a fix for an issue that could prevent the product from being installed.
Ratings and Reviews
Had it for around a year now and it is satisfying
Very detailed but...
This gives you very detailed breakdown of several factors that impact the quality of your environment. They also allow you to track over time so you canneed The affect of changes you make.
The one thing I wish we could do was set custom alert levels. With COVID, we are trying to keep CO2 levels below 600, but need to open the app to see if we are getting close. The recommended levels for alerts are probably fine for "regular" times, but custom levels for alerts would make this SO much more useful.
Installed 2 indoor air quality devices. It was very easy and straight forward. Great HomeKit integration except for the 2 sensors HomeKit doesn’t directly support, Apple needs to step up and support HomeKit better.
I would only change fixing random graph crashes and support dark theme the white background is so bright with light text make reading summary screen a bit difficult at least for me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 74.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Netatmo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.