Lifestyle now a days make it hard to have home Cooked nutritious and Delicious food. We just never seem to have the time and turn to ready made food as an alternative. This is were Super Vegetables Recipes can in to the Action. With minimum preparation And Cook Time you can cook and learn easy And healthy crockpot recipes.
The Super Vegetables Recipes app contains recipes with wide range of ingredient content like minimal ingredient to healthy ingredients.
Following are the features for this application:
1) Easy to follow recipes
2) Offline Access And Sync Recipes Once there is an new Recipes For you
3) Browse Recipe by categories
4) Get featured recipe and categories based on season,Trend and most viewed recipe and categories.
5) Mark Recipe as Favourite to Cook Later or Easy finding.
6) Share The Recipe Card with your friends on Facebook,Twitter, Whatsapp or any Other Social Media
7) Send the recipe by airdrop, email or text message to your friends
8) Prepare shopping List based for item you are going to cook
9) Last But not the least You don’t have to update app to get our new recipes As Application will automatically Sync New recipes.
We will continually be updating our app with more recipes and features.
You can reach us for support or any Feedback at email@example.com or https://recipeworldsblog.wordpress.com
and keep up with what we are upto at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Recipes-1744671369080956/
If you like the app, we would really appreciate it, if you left us a review and rating on the App Store.
Enjoy Cooking and Eating Delicious!
Minor Bug Fixes.
Performance improvement.Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Too many ads but overall great
The recipes are great!! I cater and so a few of my clients were interested in me doing vegetarian dishes.... this app is amazing!!!! I didn’t realize there were so many recipes. Only thing I disliked about this app was all of the ads every minutes
Too many ads too often at a time.
THE RECIPES ARE AMAZING! Just slow down with the frequency in which you guys play ads. I can’t even read between a recipe without 3 ads playing before hand.
Poorly put together
As a fledgling vegetarian, I was really hoping to find some new recipes to try out. The few recipes I managed to view seemed okay, but every time you click on something you get at least one 30+ second ad. Makes it nearly impossible to use. Also, there are a lot of typos, and not just in the recipes. For example, the app kept asking me to “Upgred Now”. Guess I’ll stick to googling things.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.